Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Circulatory System

Go down 
+7
Ahmed Youssuf
nourhan attallah
Mahmoud El Kadi
ibrahim aysar
Tayam Alaa EL-Hadidi
abdelrahman_elamawy
reem.karam
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

The Circulatory System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circulatory System   The Circulatory System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:11 pm

I am talking about the people who always think about what they don't have and always think about the negatives. They think that they have nothing in this world and that their life will always be a nightmare............but even the most unfortunate have something to be saticfied with...........Don't you agree or am I complicating things?
Back to top Go down
mariam

mariam

PostSubject: Re: The Circulatory System   The Circulatory System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:45 pm

reem.karam wrote:
Dear Ali and Omar,

I checked the presentation, and its working, you can download it too!

(Why were you awake at 11:30 at night?! its a bit late for a school night, dont you think? try to go to be bed a little earlier Smile)

Have a nice weekend, boys!! king king
dear miss karam
should we write everything writtin in the presentation in our copybook
cuz i just did that Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://..................
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   The Circulatory System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:29 pm

now i got it Mahmoud.
THANKS miss karam for explaining the question of Mahmoud.
see you all guys tomorrow best wishes. santa santa
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Circulatory System   The Circulatory System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:35 pm

Mahmoud, the message you posted has nothing to do with science. I am sorry to say that but the forum is for academic problems only. You also have comlicated it so much.
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   The Circulatory System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:44 pm

ali i think its fine its good to talk at things like this.
see you tomorrow
p.s:i know you don't mean to be jealous.
its alright Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

PostSubject: Re: The Circulatory System   The Circulatory System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:30 am

Ali wrote:
Mahmoud, the message you posted has nothing to do with science. I am sorry to say that but the forum is for academic problems only. You also have comlicated it so much.
"On the forum, assigments will be posted and Students are expected to expreice theirselves......"R. El Suofy
Ali, we are allowed to expreice our selves and I think using a Wow-Word to expreice myself is no big deal..................
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: The Circulatory System   The Circulatory System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:56 pm

Mahmoud El Kadi wrote:
Ali wrote:
"On the forum, assigments will be posted and Students are expected to expreice theirselves......"R. El Suofy
Ali, we are allowed to expreice our selves and I think using a Wow-Word to expreice myself is no big deal..................
opk!!
calm down
lol
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: The Circulatory System   The Circulatory System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:56 pm

alia essam wrote:
Mahmoud El Kadi wrote:
Ali wrote:
opk!!
calm down
lol
i mean ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Circulatory System   The Circulatory System - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Circulatory System
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2