Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unit 3: The Circulatory System

Go down 
+10
Youssef Tawfeeq
NOURHAN SHERIF
mohamed abdelhamied
nahla wael
ahmedismail
hanahesham
adham walid
Rana Mahmoud
abdelrahman el sayed
Ms.Daftedar
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ms.Daftedar

Unit 3: The Circulatory System Empty
PostSubject: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:27 pm

My Dear Caerphilly,
I would like you to respond to the following question:

You have studied how the heart functions as a double pump, what do you think is going to happen if the wall that separates the two chambers has a hole in it?
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman el sayed

abdelrahman el sayed

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:56 pm

Dear Mrs D
we Should make the circulatory systemm !!???
Abdelrahman El sayed
Back to top Go down
Rana Mahmoud

Rana Mahmoud

PostSubject: ..   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:48 am

we should answer the power points in our notebook or what ?? i dont no really wt to do?!! Crying or Very sad
Ms. D can we send the h.w hard copy with the bus becouse i am not comming !!?
Rana Mahmoud
Back to top Go down
adham walid

adham walid

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:40 pm

ms D, Smile

i am not sure of the amswer study but i thnk it is that the co2 and the o2 will be mixed and the heart will work oppisetly so it will stop suddenly and the body will stop

oh! ms D can you post me the homework of thursday because i wont come

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hanahesham

hanahesham

PostSubject: The circulatory system .   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:46 pm

I think that adham's answer is correct bec blood is going to be mixed up with each other ( oxygenated blood mixed with dioxygenated blood )
I hope my answer is correct . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:15 am

Hi miss D,
I think the answer is that blood will be mixed in the four chambers of the heart [Oxygenated blood will be mixed by the deoxygenated blood causing disordinance of the circulatory systam] study
I hope that you have a nice day Cool
Ahmed Imsail_Year8_Caerphilly castle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman el sayed

abdelrahman el sayed

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:54 am

I think that the oxygenated blood willl go to the other chamber and food will not be burned so , you will be come fat and blood will be mixed. Also some blood will not go to the capillaries.
Abdelrahman el sayed Very Happy
Thanks
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman el sayed

abdelrahman el sayed

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:05 am

For my thinking of the presentations, I think that Adham's was the best As he told us all the risk factor of the heart attack and explained them one one . Also he Told as the 3 diseases and explained for us why do they happen. For Mahy And mayra , it was great but there were some word that they couldnt understand . But they made for the athrocolosis a summary . For me Very Happy I think it was good but I wasnt to understand the myoarcidal infarction as i and mahmoud didnt understand it but in the new presentation i knew iy .
As for Som3a it was good but he needed to search mora about what was he writing but his explanation was extremely great. For maged and mohamed It was good, they explained the diseases but what happened that they have put words that they didnt know to spell it or know its meaning so they had to search more. For hana, nour and Aya it was good nothing bad but they didnt explain why do risk factors happen.
Thanks
Abdelrahman El sayed Smile
Back to top Go down
nahla wael

nahla wael

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:55 pm

Hi guys
I think the presentations werent bad but my opinion is that Ahmed Ismail is the excellent one of course!.The next best one is Adham that he didnt read as all the class he understand all the content of the presentation. Mohamed and Maged were perfect. Mahy and Maira were good but i cant remember who didnt talk at all. Also, mine was of course great as i was the one who did it but honstly Nourhan give it to me as a word document but Mai was a co-operative girl,she saved time to me. Yar was good as she also did it alone not in pairs jocolor Hana, nour and aya were not bad.mohamed and abdallah were lol!
Thanks to you all
Nahla
Back to top Go down
mohamed abdelhamied

mohamed abdelhamied

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:41 pm

mmkn sou2al ento ezay t2olo en som3a kwys bs ana knt a7san lkn e7na mkmlnash bs mmkn 7d y2oli hn3mle eh fel sc 3shan ana mesh fahm afro Very Happy Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mohamed abdelhamied

mohamed abdelhamied

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:27 pm

hiiiiiiii misss d i want to know if u corrected me my digestion sheets that i gave u when i came school after my long absence Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Sad Sad Sad bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman el sayed

abdelrahman el sayed

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:34 pm

Dear Miss D
I need to know if I will copy the power point presentation on the videos
Thank Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Hi guys,
I think the presentations were very good but in my opinion is that Adham was excellent as at the first slide he made pictures to describe ot and he described it really well. Nahla, Norhan and Mai were great because Nahla explained really in a nice way as Norhan and Mai did also. Maged and Mohamed really made a nice presentation as the sentences they wrote were good but their were some words that they couldnot understand. For Yara it was also great because it explained it very well. For Hana, Nour and Aya it was good not bad as they really wrote good things in the presentation. Mohamed and Abdallah were also good not bad because they made a nce looking presentation As for me I think that I was great but I made it really above the limited time Very Happy .
Thanks to all of you Very Happy .
I wish you all have a nice day Wink .
Ahmed Ismail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ms.Daftedar

PostSubject: Reply to Mohamed   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:50 pm

Mohamed,
All of the worksheets will be handed back to the class when we return InshAllah. your assignment was to post a reflection on the presentations. It is not meant to be a joke, you will be graded on it. Right now, you have posted or commented by writing in Arabic then posted another comment that was also meant to be a joke.

You need to complete your work properly Mohamed, this is NOT a chatting forum, it is and EDUCATIONAL one. You reflection is to be 100 words long. You need to mention which presentation was the most educational for you and which ones you would suggest they would improve, what have you learnt in terms of presentation skills as well as cardiovascular diseases.

All the worksheets that I have will be handed out when we return to school InshAllah.

Note: Year 8 NO ONE is to use the English/ Arabic language in this forum otherwise you will subject to some sort of penalty.

Ms. D
Back to top Go down
Ms.Daftedar

PostSubject: Reply to AbdelRahman   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Abdel Rahman,

Yes I want you to take notes of the points explained in the video. This goes for all the Class.

Ms. D
Back to top Go down
mohamed abdelhamied

mohamed abdelhamied

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:01 pm

srry miss D i didnt no Neutral Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mohamed abdelhamied

mohamed abdelhamied

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:08 pm

i tink that adham's presentation was the best because he knew every thing and he didnt give a chance to anyone to ask Cool Cool ahmed ismail was boring and Sleep lol! sleepy because it was very long and he gave us lots of un needed information me and abduallah were perfect but we didnt complete No Mad Mad Mad Neutral but if we completed we could get the first mahy and myra were not bad but they needed more information abdelrhamn and mahmoud were good but they didnt complete nahla mai and nourhan were not good because they copied and then pasted all there work tongue tongue tongue Laughing but i think me and abduallah were the best if we completed Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Cool afro afro geek geek
Back to top Go down
mohamed abdelhamied

mohamed abdelhamied

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:13 pm

hiiii miss daftder when will you give us our respiration lesson Neutral cyclops cyclops sunny sunny rendeer rendeer cheers albino cherry
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman el sayed

abdelrahman el sayed

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:21 pm

Miss D
I cant Understand the Filtrizationn :S Sad ........And u didnt say in the video What happens to the sugar that is produced from the photosynthesis
Back to top Go down
NOURHAN SHERIF

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:22 pm

hi
i think all the presentations were nice and i loved them all and i recognized a lot of information especially from ahmed isma3il Very Happy mohamed and abdullah were lol! and i think adhams perfect king
Back to top Go down
mohamed abdelhamied

mohamed abdelhamied

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:30 pm

we wernt lol scratch scratch scratch tongue geek we were the best Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Youssef Tawfeeq

PostSubject: Science work   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Hello Ms. D,

Idon't understant what to do, I found some videos on the forum and other ones on the flash talking about same lessons but in diffrent ways Exclamation. Onother thing I'm missing lesson two in the videos on this forum.

Youssef
Back to top Go down
Youssef Tawfeeq

PostSubject: Science work   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:15 pm

Helo Ms. D

I understood eveything now except a question I found in the sheet it is F in Q5

Youssef

Last edited by Youssef Tawfeeq on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nourfayad

nourfayad

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:13 pm

All the presentations were good, but the best one was Adham's presentation as he really understood what he was doing correct and explainned every single detail in it and he knew everything in his presentation. Nahla, Norhan and Mai 's presenation was nice Very Happy. Ahmed Ismail's presentation was nice but he didnot make it interesting and he wrote alot of details in it but it was nice. Mahmoud and Abdelrahman's presentation was good but they didnot jave time to complete it. Mahy and Mayra' presenation was not bad but Mahy was the only one who talked but they mentionned alot of important things in it that no one mentionned it, Yara's presentation was good especially that she made it alone and she talked about important things. Mohga and Reem's presentation was good. Maged and Mohamed's presenation was not bad but there was word that they didnot know it's meaning. At last Hana, Aya and me need to add more information to our presentation but at the end all the class made a quiet good job cheers .
Nour Aly Smile
Back to top Go down
ayafayad

ayafayad

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:21 pm

i think that the blood will get mixed up (oxegenated and deoxygenated) and you will get fat as the food will burn. also, i think that this will cause circulation disorder and that it will cause some diseases study Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unit 3: The Circulatory System
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next