Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Respiratory System

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
reem.karam

The Respiratory System Empty
PostSubject: The Respiratory System   The Respiratory System Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:52 am

Dear Year 6,

Here is the link to The Respiratory System Lesson:
http://vimeo.com/7803149

Please study the lesson and do the homework and assignments. The Sheets were given to you on the last day of school. They are due when school starts on December 6th.

In case you didnt not recieve the sheets or happen to have misplaced them, you can find them at the following links:
http://uploading.com/files/bmee44e2/how%2Bthe%2Bbody%2Bworks%2Brespiratory%2Bsystem.docx/

Have a Happy Feast. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: The Respiratory System   The Respiratory System Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:53 pm

great vids Smile
have fun in the eid miss Smile Very Happy
oh one more thing ...
the question ... "explain how the diaphragm is responsible for controlling breathing, how does it control the moving and the moving out of air"
i couldnt answer it
thank-you
alia
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: The Respiratory System   The Respiratory System Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:08 pm

sorry miss ... i wasnt focusing ...
found the answer .. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: The digestive system   The Respiratory System Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:23 pm

Hi Ms.Karam. The Digestive System video is so easy and simple. You included everything. I miss my friends and I miss u more. I just wanted to say what does the escaped organ means. I miss u soooooooooooo much. Have a nice vacation without any sadness. HAPPY EID. Wink Cool Very Happy study

P.S. Please reply
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: The Respiratory System   The Respiratory System Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Ali wrote:
Hi Ms.Karam. The Digestive System video is so easy and simple. You included everything. I miss my friends and I miss u more. I just wanted to say what does the escaped organ means. I miss u soooooooooooo much. Have a nice vacation without any sadness. HAPPY EID. Wink Cool Very Happy study

P.S. Please reply
(i am not miss karam but ... )
when it says the organ escaped ... its more of a joke ... all you need to do is to draw an organ in the digestive system ... like the stomach, and say a little information about it .
have fun in eid
alia Smile
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: The digestive system   The Respiratory System Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:39 pm

Thank u Alia. Happy EID and have fun.

Ali
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

PostSubject: Re: The Respiratory System   The Respiratory System Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:18 am

hi Ali, darling!!
its great to hear from you on the forum!!
im glad you liked the lesson and found if easy.

as Alia told you, I would like you to chose one of the organs of the digestive system and pretend its a run-away organ whose picture you have to draw on the Wanted sheet and provide some information about so if anyone sees that organ they can inform you! lol!

hope you are having a wonderful Eid vacation, i miss you very much!!
take care of your self and say hello to omar Cool
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Thank You   The Respiratory System Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:00 pm

Good Afternoon, miss karam,
Thank you miss. The respiratory system video was fantastic. It was very clear.
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Thank You   The Respiratory System Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:20 pm

Thank you miss, the video was very nice and funny like the digestive system video Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing . The website of the footprints was also fantastic. The fun facts were awesome. I want to take revenge from the diaphragm because I HATE HICCUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Science videos   The Respiratory System Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:29 am

Good morning Ms.Karam! sunny The Respiratory system video was so funny Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing as the digestive system video. The footprints website was good also. The fun fact website was fantastic. See you next sunday. Wink study study study

Best wishes,
Ali
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: The Respiratory System   The Respiratory System Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:10 pm

in the respiratory system ... what is the differance between breath and pulse?
thankyou
alia
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   The Respiratory System Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:11 pm

hi every body i miss you all so much especially you miss karam.
miss karam i just wanted to tell you that the video was fascinating and the other web sites to were so funny. i understood the video very quietly its like i was in school.
miss you all guys.
i want to see you all guys. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

PostSubject: Re: The Respiratory System   The Respiratory System Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:08 am

hello Abdel-Rahman,

Im glad you liked the lesson, i hope you studied it well (knowing that you are one of my star students im sure u did! Very Happy)

Alia, darling,
its not your fault that you created the topic, like i said, if it was going to be controlled then i would have let it go. its just that in one day it got totally out of control and that was what was unacceptable. but no harm done, we all know the rules and will abide by them now.
about your question, the difference between pulse and breath? im not sure i understand what you mean? if you could be a little more specific about what you mean, id be glad to answer any question you have!

see you all soon!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Respiratory System   The Respiratory System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Respiratory System
Page 1 of 1