Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Year 8 Science term 2 pack answers and instructions for completion of Grade to Date sheet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms.Daftedar

Year 8 Science term 2 pack answers and instructions for completion of Grade to Date sheet Empty
PostSubject: Year 8 Science term 2 pack answers and instructions for completion of Grade to Date sheet   Year 8 Science term 2 pack answers and instructions for completion of Grade to Date sheet Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:30 am

Dear Year8,
I hope that you are enjoying your holiday.
This is the Term 2 pack in case you don’t have it.

http://www.ict-ebis.co.uk/ict/ebisteacher/Year8_Term2%20Pack.pdf

You are required to complete the worksheets, they are all review on things that we have covered (expect perhaps for a couple of questions that you need to search up a little for their answers) .

The Answers are in the following PDF file: http://www.ict-ebis.co.uk/ict/ebisteacher/ms.daftedar/Year8_Term2%20Pack--answers.pdf

You are required to mark your own work (give a mark to every question/ blank ...etc)
The chemistry test has the marks done for you.

After you have marked your work, complete the grade to date sheet attached:
http://www.ict-ebis.co.uk/ict/ebisteacher/ms.daftedar/GTDS_y8_Term2pack.docx

For every sheet that you have completed you need to write the mark you have got (Points Earned) and the maximum mark you should have gotten had you answered all the paper correctly (write that in the Possible points) section.

For example, paper 1 has 13 marks. If you got 2 wrong then you will write 11 in the POINTS EARNED and 13 in the POSSIBLE POINTS. Your percentage will be 11/13 *100 = 85%.

As for the Science fair research. I will postponed that until we discuss it when we return ISA.

See you all next week happy and healthy Smile

Ms. Daftedar
Back to top Go down
Rana Mahmoud

Rana Mahmoud

Year 8 Science term 2 pack answers and instructions for completion of Grade to Date sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year 8 Science term 2 pack answers and instructions for completion of Grade to Date sheet   Year 8 Science term 2 pack answers and instructions for completion of Grade to Date sheet Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:30 am

Ms. D
a lot of papers arent corrected in the answer sheet ?
here are they:
7F.4b
7H.1a
7H.1d
7H.1e
7H.1f

I cant find them anywhere in the answer sheet please tell me what to do ??
Back to top Go down
mahymayra

PostSubject: important question??   Year 8 Science term 2 pack answers and instructions for completion of Grade to Date sheet Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:19 pm

hi ms daftedar,
what about other sheets from 2till 14, are they graded over13like paper 1???
thanks
mahy mayra
y8
Back to top Go down
mohamed abdelhamied

mohamed abdelhamied

PostSubject: Re: Year 8 Science term 2 pack answers and instructions for completion of Grade to Date sheet   Year 8 Science term 2 pack answers and instructions for completion of Grade to Date sheet Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:59 pm

do anybody noo how do we make the scince fair
Back to top Go down
Ms.Daftedar

PostSubject: Missing Answers and Science Fair: Reply to Rana, Aya -Nour and Mohamed   Year 8 Science term 2 pack answers and instructions for completion of Grade to Date sheet Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:37 pm

Rana, Nour,
Yes it is true I found that these sheets were missing in the attached PDF file. These are the answers to these worksheets. And yes they are to be included in the Grade To Date Sheet:

7H.1a_1d_1e_1f : http://www.ict-ebis.co.uk/ict/ebisteacher/ms.daftedar/7H.1a_1d_1e_1f_answers.pdf

7H.4b: http://www.ict-ebis.co.uk/ict/ebisteacher/ms.daftedar/7F.4b_answer.pdf

Mohamed,
There will be no correction for the science fair. As I said earlier, we will discuss the science fair when we return to school ISA.

Ms. Daftedar
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

PostSubject: Re: Year 8 Science term 2 pack answers and instructions for completion of Grade to Date sheet   Year 8 Science term 2 pack answers and instructions for completion of Grade to Date sheet Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Hi Miss Daftedar,
When I opened this website that you have given to us http://www.ict-ebis.co.uk/ict/ebisteacher/ms.daftedar/7H.1a_1d_1e_1f_answers.pdf the Adobe Reader Program told me that the file is damaged and could not be repaired. So, please Ms. Daftedar help me in this problem.
Thanks a lot,
Your student Ahmed Ismail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Year 8 Science term 2 pack answers and instructions for completion of Grade to Date sheet   Year 8 Science term 2 pack answers and instructions for completion of Grade to Date sheet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Year 8 Science term 2 pack answers and instructions for completion of Grade to Date sheet
Page 1 of 1