Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms.Daftedar

Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet. Empty
PostSubject: Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet.   Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Dear year 7,

This is the term 2 science pack in case you do not have it.

http://www.ict-ebis.co.uk/ict/ebisteacher/ms.daftedar/year7%20term2%20pack.pdf

After you have completed the worksheets, Mark your worksheets and write the mark in the grade to date sheet (page 9 in the PDF file attached above).

These are the answers for the worksheet: http://www.ict-ebis.co.uk/ict/ebisteacher/ms.daftedar/y7-Summay%207G1-3%20--answers.pdf

So how will you do that?

1.Give each blank space, one mark.
2.For summary 7G1, there are 12 blanks, count the number of blank spaces that you got correct and write in the Points Earned column then write 12 in the possible points.
3.Calculate your percentage by dividing [points earned / possible points] X 100.
4.Repeat the same thing for summaries 2 and 3.
5.You will correct the questions you have answered from pages 66-90 ( the answers to these will be posted on Wednesday Night ISA).

Ms. Daftedar
Back to top Go down
arafa

PostSubject: Re: Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet.   Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Hello Mrs D. I want to know if we should study page 90 only or from page 66 to page 90
Back to top Go down
Alia Zenouki

Alia Zenouki

PostSubject: Re: Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet.   Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:29 am

From 66 to 90
Back to top Go down
arafa

PostSubject: Re: Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet.   Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:44 pm

thanxxxxxxxx alot ya Alia lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alia Zenouki

Alia Zenouki

PostSubject: Re: Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet.   Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:16 pm

You are welcome
Back to top Go down
Ali mostafa

PostSubject: Re: Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet.   Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:54 am

Dear Mrs.Daftedar is looking at the bokk and searching for answers consider as cheating
Back to top Go down
Ms.Daftedar

PostSubject: Answers To Text book question and Ali   Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:02 am

Dear Year 7,

These are the answers to Unit 7G: Particles Theory.

http://www.ict-ebis.co.uk/ict/ebisteacher/ms.daftedar/Answers%20To%20book%20questions%20y7.pdf

You will find that I have added the maximum mark between brackets (at the end of each question).

Each section should be added in a seperate row in the grade to date sheet.

As for question on the Chemical reactions unit, I will award you bonus marks on them. I hope that you have understood some concepts from this unit - we will use it during the upcoming week ISA)

Ali,
It will not be regarded as cheating if you look at answers in the book Smile
Back to top Go down
youssef said

youssef said

Location : my bed, my room, my house, cairo, egypt, africa, the world, the galaxy, the universe.

PostSubject: Re: Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet.   Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:34 pm

page 77 to 90 not 66 to 90
Back to top Go down
youssef said

youssef said

Location : my bed, my room, my house, cairo, egypt, africa, the world, the galaxy, the universe.

PostSubject: Re: Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet.   Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:40 pm

when are we supposed to give you the science projects???
Back to top Go down
Ali mostafa

PostSubject: Re: Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet.   Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:39 pm

thanks Mrs.Daftedar but i understood this answers before i did and they were only 2 in the summary but wiil i like this give myself the full mark??
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy study study study study study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet.   Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Term 2 pack answers and instructions to complete the grade to date sheet.
Page 1 of 1