Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tips for diagram B on the mid-year vacation pack...especially for Ola!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jbutler

Tips for diagram B on the mid-year vacation pack...especially for Ola! Empty
PostSubject: Tips for diagram B on the mid-year vacation pack...especially for Ola!   Tips for diagram B on the mid-year vacation pack...especially for Ola! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Hello to all Year 7 Geographers

I hope you managed to complete most of the mid-term activities.

Ola is struggling with Diagram B so here are a few words of advice:

* First of all you must look very closely at the features.You should be able to see rocky hills at the back of the diagram ( near V). You should also be aable to distinguish trees (near W). The river runs through the middle of the diagram. The mouth of the river (end of the river) is located between Y and Z. You should be able to distinguish between the higer land and the low land. Look at the hills etc. There are also rocks to be found to the left of X at the foot of the hill.

Advice for the Haiti earthquake has already been posted to the forum. You should aim for a front cover and then 3 pages.

Hope this helps.

Ms Butler
Back to top Go down
Ali mostafa

Tips for diagram B on the mid-year vacation pack...especially for Ola! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for diagram B on the mid-year vacation pack...especially for Ola!   Tips for diagram B on the mid-year vacation pack...especially for Ola! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:37 pm

OK Mrs. butler i am okay with this but does the front cover that contains picture and my name takes 1 page from the 3 pages confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down

Tips for diagram B on the mid-year vacation pack...especially for Ola!
Page 1 of 1