Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tips for a well designed Presentation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Garana

Tips for a well designed Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Tips for a well designed Presentation   Tips for a well designed Presentation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:49 pm

Dear students:
I hope you are all fine. I know that your form teacher has asked you to design slideshow presentations to be displayed on the International Day. I want you to read the following rubrics, check that you are following them and if you have any thing missing, please modify it .

Rubrics for a well designed presentation:

1- Think about the purpose of the presentation or the message that you want to send to the audience.

2- Think about the type of audience as this will determine the language level and the tone of your presentation.

3- Collect your content which is the appropriate text, images and sound files. The content could be collected from the internet, books and newspapers. You need to be careful of plagiarism.

4- Design the slides and build the structure of your presentation to have a beginning, middle and end.

5- Apply animation, sound and slide transitional effects.

6- Check the grammar and spelling errors.

7- Practice your presentation.

Mrs. Garana
Back to top Go down
Nada

Nada

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a well designed Presentation   Tips for a well designed Presentation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:13 pm

dear ms. Garana,

hi ms. Garana i am Nada. when i finish the assignment do i give it to you next lesson or send it to you on the computer?

best regards,

Nada Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Garana

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a well designed Presentation   Tips for a well designed Presentation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:05 pm

Hello Nada ,
I hope you are fine. I want you to submit it to me the next lesson.
Have a nice evening .
Mrs. Garana
Back to top Go down
aya khalaf

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a well designed Presentation   Tips for a well designed Presentation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:22 am

cheers king queen farao Basketball affraid afro lol! farao Basketball alien alien geek

mrs.garana I don't know the homework of the last lesson
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Garana

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a well designed Presentation   Tips for a well designed Presentation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:07 am

Hello Aya,
We missed you the last lesson . I hope you are fine. Refer to the "ICT Revision Sheets topic and you will find a link to the assignment work sheet. Download the file , answer it and do the practical assignment. Then submit them the next ICT lesson.
Best regards,
Mrs. Garana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a well designed Presentation   Tips for a well designed Presentation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips for a well designed Presentation
Page 1 of 1