Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Importance of history (for disorganized students) - Exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Importance of history (for disorganized students) - Exam Empty
PostSubject: Importance of history (for disorganized students) - Exam   Importance of history (for disorganized students) - Exam Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:58 pm

History

History fires students’ curiosity about the past in their own countries and the wider world. They consider how the past influences the present, what past societies were like, how these societies organised their politics, and what beliefs and cultures influenced people’s actions. As they do this, students develop a chronological framework for their knowledge of significant events and people. They see the diversity of human experience, and understand more about themselves as individuals and members of society.

What they learn can influence their decisions about personal choices, attitudes and values.
In history, pupils find evidence, weigh it up and reach their own conclusions. To do this they need to be able to research, sift through evidence, and argue for their point of view – skills that are prized in adult life
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Re: Importance of history (for disorganized students) - Exam   Importance of history (for disorganized students) - Exam Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:05 pm

I have this, because I'm NOT disorganized.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Importance of history (for disorganized students) - Exam   Importance of history (for disorganized students) - Exam Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Hashem Elezabi wrote:

I know Hashem. You are a hard working student but the majority are not. That is why I posted the title.
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Re: Importance of history (for disorganized students) - Exam   Importance of history (for disorganized students) - Exam Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:24 pm

Thanks miss. I now understood why you posted this title. Thank you for the extra effort, I appreciate this very much. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
mariam

mariam

PostSubject: Re: Importance of history (for disorganized students) - Exam   Importance of history (for disorganized students) - Exam Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:52 am

Hashem Elezabi wrote:
i have it also
Back to top Go down
http://..................
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Importance of history (for disorganized students) - Exam   Importance of history (for disorganized students) - Exam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Importance of history (for disorganized students) - Exam
Page 1 of 1