Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Year 6!!

Go down 
+6
Marwan Hatem
Mahmoud El Kadi
Hashem Elezabi
abdelrahman_elamawy
alia essam
reem.karam
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sarah aysar

sarah aysar

Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I Dont Understand At All   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:30 pm

Neutral hello every one... i have a problem, i dont have windows media player installed, so i dont know how to find out what is recorded on the cd's can anyone just give me quik information of whats being said in the science recording? plzzzzzz Question Crying or Very sad Exclamation Crying or Very sad Question
bye... and thnx
oh by the way i really miss you miss karam and every1 in the class
ps. i cant open the word documents as well i have microsoft 2003, and my brother (ibrahim)his cd doesnt work! Neutral
Back to top Go down
nourhan attallah

nourhan attallah

PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:49 pm

sarah aysar wrote:
Neutral hello every one... i have a problem, i dont have windows media player installed, so i dont know how to find out what is recorded on the cd's can anyone just give me quik information of whats being said in the science recording? plzzzzzz Question Crying or Very sad Exclamation Crying or Very sad Question
bye... and thnx
oh by the way i really miss you miss karam and every1 in the class
ps. i cant open the word documents as well i have microsoft 2003, and my brother (ibrahim)his cd doesnt work! Neutral

HELLO sarah!!
flower
call me and i will tell u what miss karam said in the CD Smile
when r u going to come back to school i missed u soo much Crying or Very sad
thanks nourhan ahmed
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:53 pm

hello every body! miss karam i cant find anything about the tolerance day about what happened in japan 20 years ago but i find out that something happened in the pollution 2000 years ago
Back to top Go down
Marwan Hatem

Marwan Hatem

PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:35 pm

when are we going to know our grades Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:19 pm

hey guys,

Abdel-Rahman, try to make your search more specific, try using words like "history of pollution in Japan" or "pollution in Japan in the last 20 years"..and so on.
if you still cannot find anything, then tell me what you did find.

Sarah, I have uploaded the lesson onto the forum, please go through it and bring in the HW and assignments when you do come to school (when are you coming?!) the same applies to your brother, Ibrahim, he will find his lesson in Year 4 and he really must study it and do his H.W. I will not allow any excuses.

Marwan, I have not corrected your papers yet. Remember, I will not grade it. But not to worry, you will have another assessment on Thursday, and it will be graded!

Have a nice evening all!! study
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:07 pm

hello every body! miss is the quiz tomorrow is about dissolving like the assessment we took on Tuesday study study lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:33 pm

yes..it will be on dissolving. Have a nice evening. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ahmed Youssuf

Ahmed Youssuf

PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:09 pm

Ms. Karam sorry but may I know
the schedule of Saturday please !?
Please reply
Ahmed Basketball
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:18 pm

hello ahmed,

I still do not know the schedule for saturday. As soon as I do, I will let you know! Have a nice Friday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hi   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:15 pm

hi i everybody i miss you all! miss karam how do we get the gate pass for the new gate policy (on Saturday) Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ahmed Youssuf

Ahmed Youssuf

PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:05 pm

[quote="reem.karam"]hello ahmed,

I still do not know the schedule for saturday. As soon as I do, I will let you know! Have a nice Friday Very Happy[/quote

Thank You Ms. Karam
shall we get our science stuff
tomorow
please reply!!!
AHMED afro jocolor king
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Yes, ahmed! bring in your science things!

See you tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Ahmed Youssuf

Ahmed Youssuf

PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Thanks alot ms. Karam
Ahmed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mohammad_ashraf_y6

PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:23 pm

confused i hope the swine flu craze calms down so we dont sleep with a surgical mask!!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:00 pm

miss should we finish the human body that you gave it to us.
gooddreams Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
oh and guys if any body miss the sheet of the history that the miss batte gave it to us(common county style sheet) bec. i have 2.
go on the forum and say to me that you DNT have it and i will give it to you on sunday
especially my group teammates
please check. sunny bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:05 pm

miss arent we taking homework im sure it will let us finish quickly better than doing it in classwork for the term exams. Very Happy
oh and miss what is the treasure hunt holiday that miss batty is talking about she said that you were supposed to say it to us flower farao
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: I don't have one   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Good Evening, AbdelRahman,
I think I don't have the "common country style sheet", may you give it to me tomorrow.
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:05 pm

all right hesham Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Abdel-Rahman,
I replied to your question in the other topic, please check it, and dont ask the same questions in different topics so that we can limit the confusion.
thank you and see you tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Year 6!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2