Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Year 6!!

Go down 
+6
Marwan Hatem
Mahmoud El Kadi
Hashem Elezabi
abdelrahman_elamawy
alia essam
reem.karam
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
reem.karam

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:28 am

Dear Year 6 Students,

Please feel free to post any questions or comments on here, and Ill make sure to get back to you as soon as I can.

Take care and study well!!
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:49 pm

hey miss karam, i saw the video of the science yesterday, i really understood , i even thought that we were in class lol Very Happy i really miss you so much, and i hope you are really fine
best wishes
alia essam Smile
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: There is a word that i can't understand   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Hello miss karam
How are you doing? i hope you are fine. I can't understand what is PCM17 at sciencey6 video in 4:54. Can you reply when you see this.

Thank you.
I hope to see you soon and i miss you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:05 pm

(im not miss karam but...)
there was a science sheet in that big envilope.... it was writen on it: pcm 17
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: to say thanks   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:27 pm

hello! alia thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: ask about something   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:45 pm

[i][b]hello miss i have a question in the the paper pcm17 it was homework in the table should we copy it or just make a new one

thank you
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: hey you guys!!   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:40 pm

HI ALIA AND ABDEL-RAHMAN!!

its really great to hear from you guys, and its even greater that you're helping eachother out!!
i'm glad that you understood the lesson, alia, i was worried that the tape wouldnt be enough Very Happy

i dont really understand your question, abdel-rahman, but all i need you to do with PCM 17 is answer the questions asked in the movie, as well as draw the correct kind of graph (either Line or Bar) on the back of the sheet.
i hope this answers your question!

i miss you all very much and ill be seeing you soon!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: thanks   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:54 pm

thank you miss karam know i understood the question and i got my answer Smile
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:13 pm

your welcome miss Smile anyway your vid was THE BEST because most of the other ones were TOOOOOOO long and boring, but science was the bast Smile
Surprised
have a nice day
bye
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:57 pm

i think that htis might sound too late but....
you say to think of better ways to make the experiment very accurate while when i checked in he sheet PCM17 i found that its too acurate that all what i was gonna say is already written
thank-you
alia
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: ask something   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:18 pm

miss i have one question do we draw the table in a graph paper or in normal paper
thank you Embarassed
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:14 pm

hey abdel-rahman,

you can draw the graph on whatever paper you want, since this isnt a Math assignment, i just want to know that you understand the difference between a Line Graph and a Bar Chart and when to draw which one..

see you soon!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:16 pm

hey alia,
dont worry about the PCM 17, on how to make the investigation more fair or better, we'l discuss it in class together..the purpose of this sheet is to teach you how to scientifically critique a paper, there is no right or wrong answer..

see you soon, hun!
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: thanks   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:31 pm

thank you miss
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Smile
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:40 pm

reem.karam wrote:
hey alia,
dont worry about the PCM 17, on how to make the investigation more fair or better, we'l discuss it in class together..the purpose of this sheet is to teach you how to scientifically critique a paper, there is no right or wrong answer..

see you soon, hun!
thnx mis Smile Very Happy Surprised
ur the best Smile
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:50 am

hey you guys!!

come on, you can do it!! MAKE ME PROUD OF MY YEAR 6 Wink
by the way, i have some complaints that some of your CDs arent working, Mohamed and Hashem for example, do you know anything about this?

anyways, ill be seeing you all on Thursday, isA...till then, study well and take care!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: The CD is working   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:47 am

Good Morning, Miss Karam,
I miss you tooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, Miss Karam. Actually, I miss everyone in the class tooooooooooooooooooooooo much. Miss, I saw that you wrote the CD isn't working. AlHamd Li Allah, it works. Only the Windows Media Player has sound only. I thought that this is what it is supposed to be. Then I entered the section called "Technical Problems" only to look. I found that a mother of a student was complaining and saying that there is only sound. Mr Refaie answered by explaining why it happened. There was a link called download codec now, so I pressed it and Very Happy happily the pictures came. Sorry, I made the text long but I hope it is not boring because I enjoy writing to friends and teachers longer and longer!!!
I can't wait to meet again with the teachers and the students, especially
the students who post (Alia Essam, Mahmoud ElKadi, AbdelRahman Amin)
BEST WISHES,
HASHEM ELEZABI
Very Happy Smile farao What a Face sunny flower Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:45 pm

hey everyone!

im sorry that you feel the HW is too much, but you have to understand that this time off of school wasnt for fun or relaxing, it was out of everyone's hands, and this is why you have to keep up with the scholastic/academic year :S
but i thought the science HW wasnt too much (?!)
anyways, hanet, ill see you all on thursday, im really looking forward to it as i miss you all soooo much!!

and hashem, its great to hear from you!! Very Happy
im so glad you got the movie to work Very Happy and dont worry bout writing a lot, i love writing and reading loads of stuff! study so keep up the good work!! cheers

take care!! king
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: Thank You   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Good Evening, Miss Karam,
Thank You, Miss Karam.
I hope your reading becomes more and more enjoyable every day.
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 am

We are going to school tommorow,right? Question
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: say something   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:44 am

miss is there any party or anything tomorow
(hello alia i wish you had a nice day but is there a quiz on geography when and about what)
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:53 am

abdelrahman_elamawy wrote:
miss is there any party or anything tomorow
(hello alia i wish you had a nice day but is there a quiz on geography when and about what)
on the three sheets of landforms
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: hello   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:24 pm

hello every body im sorry miss but should do the tolrence day questions of sceince in a printed paper
study flower afro lol! geek jocolor king farao santa rendeer cherry sunny bom cheers rabbit Laughing
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:33 pm

hello abdel-rahman,
nooo!! You are assigned to make a Power-Point presentation which should include the points in the sheet. The Presentation should be per "country/house" all together, not individually.

have a nice evening and see you tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Marwan Hatem

Marwan Hatem

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:23 pm

hi miss karram i was confoused in the 2nd qus. what should i revise scratch Shocked confused study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Year 6!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Year 6!!   Hello Year 6!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Year 6!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next