Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unit 3: The Circulatory System

Go down 
+10
Youssef Tawfeeq
NOURHAN SHERIF
mohamed abdelhamied
nahla wael
ahmedismail
hanahesham
adham walid
Rana Mahmoud
abdelrahman el sayed
Ms.Daftedar
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ayafayad

ayafayad

Unit 3: The Circulatory System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:35 pm

i think that all the presentations were not bad but ofcourse nothing is perfect and all of them had some mistakes but maybe they were small. coserning adham's it was great he explained every single detail in an interesting way so as no one would be bored. he answered all the questions and knew every single thing he presented it. mahy and mayra's were ok they didn't know every thing and that was the problem so, some words they wrote they didn't understand, also, only one of them was speaking and explaining but the other didn't do anything and that was their major problem but i really can't tell who as i don't know how to defrenciat between them. mohamed and maged's was ok and it was full of details and photos inorder not to get bored and that was great but they didn't know alot of the words. yara's was good she didn't know some words butit was fine for someone who did it alone not with a partener. abdelrahman and mahmoud's was nice they included alot of information and they new their answers. nahla, norhan and mai's was good but there problem was that every one of them did a disease so they didn't know all of the information and they didn't know alot of words. abdulla and mohamed's was ok but they didn't include any information about the diseases and that is the comment for their first one as i didn't see the second one as they didn't complete it. i think mine ( aya , nour, hana ) was ok as we included some information and we answered the questions that was asked to us. thank u Very Happy study
Back to top Go down
ayafayad

ayafayad

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:42 pm

sorry ms. d i forgot ahmed ismail and mohga and reem. i think that mohga and reem's was good. ahmed ismail was so boring because he gave us alot of information we didn't need and because he explained every single detaileven the one that u explained and every one else explained. alsoit was so long but after all he did a good job.
Back to top Go down
Youssef Tawfeek

Youssef Tawfeek

PostSubject: Blood Chambers   Unit 3: The Circulatory System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Hello Ms. D

I think blood willget mixed up and then all of blood wil be deoxygenated and the that person will not be able to respire and at that moment he will suffer a sudden death Sad . I hpe my answer is correct study study.

Youssef
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman el sayed

abdelrahman el sayed

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:48 pm

Miss.........I cant understand the filtrization Sad and u didnt say what does sugar taurn to after producing it ?? Sad
Abdelrahman
Back to top Go down
Youssef Tawfeek

Youssef Tawfeek

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:04 am

I think this is the part I don't understand scratch , that Abdel Rahman said about. I also can't solve ther Q5,
f. study

Youssef
Back to top Go down
mai magdy

mai magdy

PostSubject: power point presentations   Unit 3: The Circulatory System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:27 pm

i think that the best presentation was adham's presentation bec. it wasnt full of texts and adhma didn't take lots of time in presenting.

mai magdy
y8
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:20 pm

Sorry guys,
I forgot to talk about Reem's and Mohga's presentation. I think that they were good but there is really one thing to complain about that they didnot understand some of the words they have written in their presentation. Very Happy As for Abdlrahman and Mahmoud there presentation was really good no complains about it. Cool

Sorry for disturbance,
I wish you all to have a nice day Cool

Ahmed Ismail
Back to top Go down
ayafayad

ayafayad

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:57 pm

hello mrs. d
i would like to know in the leaf video you said that we can't put anything on the arrow except the minerals so, i would like to know why study Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unit 3: The Circulatory System   Unit 3: The Circulatory System - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unit 3: The Circulatory System
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2