Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to hand in assignments (reply to all your enquiries)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ms.Daftedar

How to hand in assignments (reply to all your enquiries) Empty
PostSubject: How to hand in assignments (reply to all your enquiries)   How to hand in assignments (reply to all your enquiries) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:23 pm

Dear year8,
Here are a couple of ways that you could send me the HW:
1. by completing the HW on the document that I have sent, saving it and sending it (of course that would be a more difficult task to do if it is a pdf file as I explained to AbdelRahman earlier)

2. printing the work, completing it, scanning it, and emailing it to me as AbdelRahman did.

3. completing the work on a word document -- You will have to write a title that refers to the assignment for example: "HW: Unit 2: Digestion -- A Hole in the Stomach", Type out the question and answer. Save the document with your name, year and title for ex: Nour_y8_holeIntheStomach.doc

4. Now alot of you didn't use the third option, which is using Msword. For the future assignments please do. I know it is more longsome to complete the assigments but using the computer and typewritting are too vital 21st century skills.

Now Ahmed Ismail: since you have already completed your work, you may hand them in on Thursday.

and Aya, the 2 articles that you have to complete from the wikispaces, I would prefer to complete it on a word document. If you can't, complete it in your notebook.

Omar, How is your knee? ok I am not quite sure what you have requested. you will send me all the assignments printed out (Hard copy) or as a soft copy (word documents...etc)?

Ms. D
Back to top Go down

How to hand in assignments (reply to all your enquiries)
Page 1 of 1