Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exams schedule

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ola

Ola

Exams schedule Empty
PostSubject: Exams schedule   Exams schedule Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:28 pm

Dear Mrs.Siofy,
I hope everything is fine, i wanted to check that when we come back to school we will take our exams in the order of the schedule we had before school closing or will there be any changes, for example our 1st exam was history will it be the first exam we have when we are back
Thanks
Ola
Back to top Go down
mariam ahmed

mariam ahmed

Exams schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exams schedule   Exams schedule Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:45 pm

yes me to wanted to ask this question
are you going to post new exam schedules for all the grades or we will so on the old one starting from 6th of december? Question
thanks mariam ahmed glenarm castle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ahmed farahat

ahmed farahat

Exams schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exams schedule   Exams schedule Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:07 pm

also me mis el sioufi same question is the time table of exams the same or no study Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Question Question Question 2010 Wink
farahat 7B farao Cool Cool Cool Cool farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exams schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exams schedule   Exams schedule Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exams schedule
Page 1 of 1