Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E-Revision Questions.

Go down 
+10
yousuf magdy omar
omarm
kareem
Mohamed Yehia
nareeman
Amr Hesham Abulfotouh
mohamed galal
jana
Nour Mohamed
Ms. Harkin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ms. Harkin

Ms. Harkin

E-Revision Questions. Empty
PostSubject: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:51 am

This is a page for all your questions about the E-Revision. afro
Back to top Go down
Nour Mohamed

Nour Mohamed

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:44 am

Hi ms Harkin about the sheets they have to study from ,idon`t have any worksheets is it going to be posted on the forum Smile Question or it`s the sheets she had done befor at the school and i have to get themfrom the school ..thanks
Back to top Go down
Ms. Harkin

Ms. Harkin

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:21 pm

Hi,

On Sunday, packets of additional worksheets will be sent home for bus students and will be available for gate students to pick up.

Ms. Harkin.

queen
Back to top Go down
jana

jana

PostSubject: TO MISS HARKiN   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:09 pm

HI MRSS HARKIN , HOW ARE YOU?
U MENTIONED IN THE SCIENCE THAT WE CAN STUDY FROM SHEETS 1A PM2 OR 1A PM4, WHERE ARE THESE SHEETS? THANKS
Back to top Go down
jana

jana

PostSubject: TO MISS HARKiN   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:48 pm

HI MRSS HARKIN , HOW ARE YOU?
U MENTIONED IN THE SCIENCE THAT WE CAN STUDY FROM SHEETS 1A PM2 OR 1A PM4, WHERE ARE THESE SHEETS? THANKS
Back to top Go down
mohamed galal

mohamed galal

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:49 pm

Dear miss harkin,
i would like to know what are these sheets ''PCM 4b ''
thanks , mohamed's mum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amr Hesham Abulfotouh

Amr Hesham Abulfotouh

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:06 pm

Hi Ms. Harkin
How are you,i hope everything is going well Laughing
Amr brought last monday 'Developing History' booklet,please i want to know what we shall do in it,
thanks for your usual cooperation. flower
Back to top Go down
nareeman

nareeman

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:01 am

[color=blue][b]hello mis harkin i am kareem i want to ask u does u have the sence book because we have exam and i do not found the since booke that beacuse i ask u if u have the since book becaus my mum is ciries becaus i do not have the since book. pale Crying or Very sad
and i hope u have a nice vacation mis harkin queen

regards
kareem hany afro
Back to top Go down
Ms. Harkin

Ms. Harkin

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:11 pm

Kareem I will make sure the science book is sent with your worksheets on sunday.

Ms. Harkin. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Mohamed Yehia

Mohamed Yehia

PostSubject: Numeracy and Arabic Revision   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:30 pm

Ms Reda and Ms Kamel,
Where is numeracy and arabic revision ? Could you please post it to the forum ?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
kareem

kareem

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:45 pm

hello mis harkin i am kareem u say in the maseg that you mwill mack sure that the sincne book in the envlpe with the worksheets and the book did not sent to me No why is this Question and i am very very sad and ciries pale Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad Neutral Crying or Very sad Embarassed Suspect confused scratch
regards
kareem
and i wich for you a nice weekend alien and a happy chrismas marry chrismas mis harkin santa cheers I love you Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ms. Harkin

Ms. Harkin

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:21 pm

I could not give Kareem a book as there is none at school! I am sure he had it.... I will look for a spare one tomorrow and contact you if I find one.

Although I am sure Kareem will do just fine with the worksheets provided. Please do not worry.

Ms. Harkin.

santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer rendeer santa santa rendeer santa
Back to top Go down
omarm

omarm

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Ms Harkin,

I got all revision sheets today, but I don't find any sheets for History and Geography, could you please advise from where I can get these sheets.

I got only one Story while you were referring to three stories could you please advise.

Also please confirm that all exams will be from these sheets................

waiting for your quick reply please.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
omarm

omarm

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:50 pm

Ms Harkin,

Sheet 1A PM4 is still missing please advise.

Omar
Back to top Go down
Amr Hesham Abulfotouh

Amr Hesham Abulfotouh

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:43 pm

Hi Ms. Harkin
How are you,i hope everything is going well
Amr brought last monday 'Developing History' booklet,please i want to know what we shall do in it,
thanks for your usual cooperation. flower
Back to top Go down
Ms. Harkin

Ms. Harkin

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:10 pm

Omar, You can come and collect the worksheets you have missing from school tomorrow. I will be there between 9-2. Although Omar should have the 'developing history' booklet to review. The children will read one book a week for a month. The sheet 1A PM4 is not in the packet as I found a worksheet that was better to revise from.

Amr, You were given the 'developing history' book to review work you have completed.

Ms. Harkin.
Back to top Go down
omarm

omarm

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Ms Harkin,

Thanks a lot for your kind reply, I am away from Cairo could I came Wednesday morning to collect all of the missing sheets, also could you please regarding the story worksheet PCM 4b ?? I don't have it.

Thanks
Omar
Back to top Go down
omarm

omarm

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:12 pm

Hi Ms Harkin,

Could you please advise what I have to do in the History revision under Traditions topic really what you mentioned is not clear for me.

Thanks
Omar
Back to top Go down
omarm

omarm

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:17 pm

Ms Harkin,

Could you please send me the following worksheet for Geography revision:-

journey to school 1 &2’
following route’
tally chart

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Amr Hesham Abulfotouh

Amr Hesham Abulfotouh

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Dear Ms. Harkin,
Sorry for disturbance,i want to make sure if the 'Developing History' should be answered or just to review,thanks......
Back to top Go down
yousuf magdy omar

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:24 pm

[quote
="Ms. Harkin"]This is a page for all your questions about the E-Revision. afro[/quote]
Hi Ms.Harkin
how are you hope you fine.
please Ms Iwant to know when exactelythe exam will start?
Exclamation Question
Back to top Go down
Ms. Harkin

Ms. Harkin

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:24 pm

Omar, you are just revising what traditions are and what type of traditions you celebrate.

Amr, Any worksheet mentioned that Amr has not completed he can do them. The book is mainly for reference to read and remeber How to write an address, what traditions are etc.

Youssuf, the exam schedule has not yet been given. But I assume the exam will start from the first day back.

Ms. Harkin geek
Back to top Go down
nareeman

nareeman

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:32 pm

thankyou mis harkin for given my mum the bookof the sincnce thank you and a happy new year santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa

regrds
kareem hany
santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
Youssuf Mohamed Youssuf

Youssuf Mohamed Youssuf

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:08 pm

hi ms Harkin merry Christmas
and i wish u a happy new year!! santa
I just wanted to ask about the "search engines"
in the subjects' study guides. Can u just tell me
what are they??
And if u post a link for each
I would aprreciate it:: Very Happy

Please Reply,
Best wishes,
Youssuf's Mom!! santa
Back to top Go down
Amr Hesham Abulfotouh

Amr Hesham Abulfotouh

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:37 pm

Youssuf Mohamed Youssuf wrote:
hi ms Harkin merry Christmas
and i wish u a happy new year!! santa
I just wanted to ask about the "search engines"
in the subjects' study guides. Can u just tell me
what are they??
And if u post a link for each
I would aprreciate it:: Very Happy

Please Reply,
Best wishes,
Youssuf's Mom!! santa

To Youssuf's mother
Ms. Harkin travelled away from egypt to her country and she said that she will not check the forum till she come again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-Revision Questions.   E-Revision Questions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E-Revision Questions.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next