Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies

Go down 
+6
Ali
Mahmoud El Kadi
nourhan attallah
alia essam
abdelrahman_elamawy
Hashem Elezabi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies   Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:29 pm

You are welcome Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies   Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:44 pm

Mahmoud El Kadi wrote:
You are welcome Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
umm, mahmoud,
like right now i finished nearly ALL subjects as in revising, but still in one left
and since miss batte wont be on from 2 weeks ago!
so i need ur help
since you write REALLY NICE essay's
and ma sha2 allah you got a TERRIFIC MARK
Very Happy
can you like tell me points about like making nice essay
because i am just working hard and i don't want to loose all of mt hard work
so Very Happy
hope that u help me
alia
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

PostSubject: Re: Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies   Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:49 pm

Wow Alia, I still have 4 more subjects to finish, Do you think I will be able to finish these subjects in such a short time?
Anyway, the essay is only worth five marks so no worries.......Anyway each paragrah needs to be between 4 to 6 sentences long. Include an introduction and a concluding paragraph, ( I don't know how many paragraphes we should write). As you might know, your essay should talk about your opinon of the novel, weither The Time Macine is a pessimistic view of human nature or an optimistic one. Yo need to write dowm your answers as facts, rather than saying" I think that The Time Machine is a very nice book," just say " The Time Machine is a nice book."
In paragraph one, you need to discuss how the buildings are ruins. Select quotes from p.27 to support your opinion. In paragraph three, discuss the simplemindendness of the Eloi. Find three quotes on p.23 In paragraph two, discuss how the river Thames is slow. Find a quote in chapter 4. In Paragraph four, describe the brutishness of the Morlochs. Find quotes from the novel. In paragraph five, describe the sun " The ruddiness of the sunset set me thinking of the sunset of mankind." P. 27
Oakly Doakly........ lol!
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies   Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:02 pm

Mahmoud El Kadi wrote:
Wow Alia, I still have 4 more subjects to finish, Do you think I will be able to finish these subjects in such a short time?
Anyway, the essay is only worth five marks so no worries.......Anyway each paragrah needs to be between 4 to 6 sentences long. Include an introduction and a concluding paragraph, ( I don't know how many paragraphes we should write). As you might know, your essay should talk about your opinon of the novel, weither The Time Macine is a pessimistic view of human nature or an optimistic one. Yo need to write dowm your answers as facts, rather than saying" I think that The Time Machine is a very nice book," just say " The Time Machine is a nice book."
In paragraph one, you need to discuss how the buildings are ruins. Select quotes from p.27 to support your opinion. In paragraph three, discuss the simplemindendness of the Eloi. Find three quotes on p.23 In paragraph two, discuss how the river Thames is slow. Find a quote in chapter 4. In Paragraph four, describe the brutishness of the Morlochs. Find quotes from the novel. In paragraph five, describe the sun " The ruddiness of the sunset set me thinking of the sunset of mankind." P. 27
Oakly Doakly........ lol!
mahmoud, YOU SAVED MY LIFE Very Happy
thank-you so so so much, thank-you
U R A LIFE SAVER
THANKS Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

PostSubject: Re: Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies   Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:15 pm

You are welcome lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies   Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:21 pm

and also, like
should i ONLY WRITE ONE EXAMPLE or like 95654695465954969546594654965445 one :p
no, like seriously, how many?
Back to top Go down
mariam

mariam

PostSubject: Re: Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies   Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:02 pm

please miss batte can you explain again cuz i cant understand
Back to top Go down
http://..................
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

PostSubject: Re: Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies   Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:13 pm

Mariam, Miss.Batte is away.....all of the teachers are away, none of the teachers are replying, so we will have to wait untill next Sunday
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

PostSubject: Re: Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies   Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:15 pm

alia essam wrote:
and also, like
What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies   Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Mahmoud El Kadi wrote:
alia essam wrote:
and also, like
What do you mean?
you know, in the essay, they say we get points to prove them, so like, how many points should i write :s
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

PostSubject: Re: Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies   Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:35 pm

alia essam wrote:
Mahmoud El Kadi wrote:
alia essam wrote:
and also, like
What do you mean?
you know, in the essay, they say we get points to prove them, so like, how many points should i write :s

I don't Know????? Each paragraph should be about four sentences long........You need to prove your point
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:24 pm

guys i miss you so much i just wanted to ask are we going to write the homework in the grammar and literacy copy book or on the computer bec. miss batte didn't in which copybook.

Like a Star @ heaven hapy new year Like a Star @ heaven
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
no guys the essay should be about five lines maximum.for each paragraph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Proof reading, vocab and analogies   Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:45 pm

It is not a story. Don't worry, I will walk you through the format first English lesson so that you will follow the directions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies   Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dec 17 Proof reading, vocab and analogies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2