Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Study guide!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
khaled allam

khaled allam

Study guide! Empty
PostSubject: Study guide!   Study guide! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:29 pm

Dear Miss.Harkin,
I still didnt get the study guide and since the school is closed until the 3rd of january could you please post the study guide on the forum so that we could go over the stuff they took during this vacation??.
thnx(Khaled's sister) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ms. Harkin

Ms. Harkin

Study guide! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study guide!   Study guide! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:03 am

I put all worksheets and study guide covered in school in a file with Khaled's name on it and gave it to Mrs. Rashad on the Monday.

I am not sure why you have not yet recieved this.

Ms. Harkin.

santa
Back to top Go down
khaled allam

khaled allam

Study guide! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study guide!   Study guide! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:17 am

Dear Miss.Harkin,
Could you please tell me who is mrs.rashad so that i could contact her and ask her about the file you sent khaled?.,plus i need to know more info about the school's new website(els-egy.com)are the sheets and lessons going to be posted on the forum or on that website cause i opened this website and i didnt find anything for year one...thnx again Very Happy !
(khaled's sister)
Back to top Go down
Ms. Harkin

Ms. Harkin

Study guide! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study guide!   Study guide! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Hey,

I put together all worksheet packets and books today at school and they will be sent out on sunday. All important information and study guides will be posted via the ebis forum.

Ms. Harkin Wink
Back to top Go down
Malak El-Sawy

Study guide! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study guide!   Study guide! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Dear Ms. Harkin

Thanks for your reply to my earlier questions. I would appreciate it if you can clarify one more point. When you say all important worksheets and books will be sent out on Sunday, does that mean that the school bus will be dropping them off at home? Or do we need to pick them up from school?

And thanks for the clarification on the study guide. I was actually expecting a guide that explains the material that will be covered under each subject along with the date of each exam. My understanding now is that there will be no guide and the lessons will be reviewed in class. I would normally welcome such an approach as it minimizes the dependency on the parents in school work. However , as I am sure you are aware, it has been a tough term and the children have missed 50% of the school time. That is why I am concerned and wanted to get some sort of summary of what they have covered to enable us to review with Malak. In any case, I will await what will be sent out on Sunday and what will be posted on the new website.
Regards
Soha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Study guide! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study guide!   Study guide! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study guide!
Page 1 of 1