Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to use this Forum and why I DELETED unneccessary topics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reem.karam

How to use this Forum and why I DELETED unneccessary topics Empty
PostSubject: How to use this Forum and why I DELETED unneccessary topics   How to use this Forum and why I DELETED unneccessary topics Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:47 pm

Dear Year 6,

this is the last time i try to make it perfectly clear to you that this forum is for academic purposes only, and not for posting and chatting competitions.

You are perfectly free to exchange e-mails with eachother and add eachother on other means of chats (msn, yahoo chat etc).

I was going to allow you to have the chat topic you created, Alia, till i went in and saw the amount of unneccessary posts (11 pages in one day!) that will not be acceptable and that is why i deleted the whole thing. Im sorry, but Ms. Morsey made it very clear to you that the forum's purpose is academic, so I expect you to abide by the rules.

Im sorry if you think this is spoiling your fun, but believe me, it is for the best.
If you all have so much free time, i suggest reading a good book, enjoying the outdoors, visiting friends and family or even studying to improve your grades.

take care and see you soon.
Back to top Go down

How to use this Forum and why I DELETED unneccessary topics
Page 1 of 1