Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Check General Information Forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
reem.karam

Check General Information Forum Empty
PostSubject: Check General Information Forum   Check General Information Forum Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:02 pm

Hello All,
Please check the General Information Forum for information on tomorrow!!
See you then!!
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

PostSubject: Re: Check General Information Forum   Check General Information Forum Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:16 am

This si so disapointing Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: Check General Information Forum   Check General Information Forum Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:11 pm

Hashem Elezabi wrote:
Good Morning, Every Body,
Oh!!!!!, guys, I really miss you, I can't wait, I just can't wait to meet again. I miss all teachers and friends this big
start...........................................................................................................................................end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mahmoud ElKadi, I also pressed "who's online" button, I saw the anonymous person, I wonder who is he.
Best Wishes,
Hahsem Elezabi
Very Happy Smile Cool Laughing Razz Wink What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I love you clown pirat tongue alien cat bounce Basketball cheers bom drunken sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king jocolor geek study flower afro lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

hey hashem,
i dint go to schoo today...
so when r we gonna go to school again?
thanks
alia
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

PostSubject: Re: Check General Information Forum   Check General Information Forum Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:01 pm

hey everyone!

yes, school being closed today and saturday was actually very diappointing as i was looking forward to seeing you all and starting our new unit together, but this will have to wait till Sunday.

In the mean time, Id like you all to finish off any of the work sent home and come prepared on Sunday. We will have an Assessment on Monday, and I hope you all do much better this time around.

No it is not true that a teacher got swine flu.

Stay safe and study well and ill see you all on Sunday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nourhan attallah

nourhan attallah

PostSubject: Re: Check General Information Forum   Check General Information Forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:58 am

hello miss karam flower flower
i missed u sooooo much Crying or Very sad Sad

the HW is easy and simple thxx Very Happy Very Happy
i will not come to school on sunday and monday Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
take care pig swine flu every were
nourhan ahmed attallah
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

PostSubject: Re: Check General Information Forum   Check General Information Forum Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:49 pm

You know what, this vacation had taught me to be organised,thankful and undrestanding.Being not abale to see my freinds or talk with diffrent people and not able to even socilaise,had left a hole in my life,and as a result I was left with the worst feeling EMPTINESS Crying or Very sad To fill my void I chose to meditate as to ease my sorow,(unlike other people I didn't choose to horne,eat or cry),while meditating I realised a lot of things about this weird,fragile world........Life can be fragile,but it is rarely unfair,we just preseive it as a hard place.We usually cry for the people who don't care,We usually don't cry for the people who care and usually the people who cry for us are the people who we don't care about.It is in human nature to judge people by their looks and attitude,and yes we do favour good looking people,but judging a book by it's cover can lead to terrible consiquences, you might think that Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven is nice but behind those eyes is a devile and the kid that you think is weird,might be the best freind that you will ever have.Don't ever hide the real you,acting like a completly diffrent person can lead to a terrible life,for an example,if you like pizza,but you freinds like burgers and you told them that you like burgers too,when ever you go out with your freinds they will order burgers,knowing that you like what they like.Yes, fitting in can be hard and in some cases you just can't stand it,but if people don't accepte you,then that's a problem with your colleges. Take your time think and then act,do your best and to your work as fast as you can.I repeat again,(because I think it is the most important point of this post),acceapte people,and the only way people should acceapt you is with your dignaty,reputation and with your REAL personality. "Love all,trust few and hate no one." By the way,before the whole meditation thing,I knew all about these life lessons,but I didn't know their values.

P.S:This post might seem "cleacie",but it is not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   Check General Information Forum Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:02 pm

hi Mahmoud it is good that you knowed these feelings and by the way great posting. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
(what is cleacie)
bestwishes everybody
oh miss is there any homework
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   Check General Information Forum Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:26 pm

miss is there still time to give you the money for the book.
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

PostSubject: Re: Check General Information Forum   Check General Information Forum Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:09 pm

hello Abdul-Rahman,

I think the deadline for the Baker Books orders has passed, but I will double check and get back to you on it tomorrow, isA.

Yes, you did have H.W. to finish off the human outline sheet that i handed out on Saturday (did you come to school on Saturday??).

have a nice evening!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check General Information Forum   Check General Information Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check General Information Forum
Page 1 of 1