Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas

Go down 
+3
sahhar
Ms.Daftedar
Nour Aboughali
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nour Aboughali

Nour Aboughali

Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas Empty
PostSubject: Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas   Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:33 am

Hi Miss Daftedar ,
I Hope every thing is fine!
I just have a problem with the Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas , I don't untderstand what I should do!
Thank you for reading Smile
Please replay ASAP
Your student,
Nour Aboughali
Y7c Edinburgh
Back to top Go down
Ms.Daftedar

PostSubject: Microscopes Extension Activity   Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:36 am

Good Morning Nour,
For you to be able to complete the extension activity:
Go to slide 8: the 2 hyperlinks (the ones you click on and open the documents).

1.Click on the second one: Cells activity worksheets\Extension Activity_microscopes.doc, this one has the directions to how to cut out the cards.
2. Read the article in the document that has the directions (its in page 2: Robert Hooke)
3.Read all the cards in the pdf worksheet and then play a matching game.
4.Try to group the cards into 3 groups that can make a story.
5.For example all cards that talk about Robert Hooke would be grouped together, all cards that talk about Zacharis would be grouped together ..etc.

Then have a look at the cards that you have grouped and try to organise the events from the latest to the most recent (chronological order).

Try to follow these instructions and then we can discuss them again.

Smile
Back to top Go down
sahhar

sahhar

PostSubject: Re: Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas   Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:39 am

miss the docx is working but i cannot write on it Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas Icon_evil so i answered the homework on the sheet and scan it and attached it to you what is the problem can you make anything and also in the pptx it open but i cannot open the hyperlink in it so what is the problem pls reply
Ahmed Sahhar glenarm 7B Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas Lol
Back to top Go down
Ms.Daftedar

PostSubject: How to complete HW's using adobe or word   Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:30 pm

Ahmed,
Scanning is fine. I will try to mark it online too.
However,,,Do you have adobe professional (not reader)? Because what you can do it to use the typewritter option in the tools menu and type the answers. However, it will take a little bit of time.

The second option is to write the answers in a seperate document. But write your name and the correct title (as the one in the pdf) and save it with your name and the title too.

The pdf files that I sent. What you can do in the future is to choose.

Hope this helps.

Ms. D
Back to top Go down
Yara Ragab

PostSubject: Re: Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas   Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:21 pm

miss i have no problem with opening the docs. i just can't understand the labeling with out a picture !!
Back to top Go down
fatma abdelnasser

PostSubject: Re: Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas   Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:07 pm

good evening ms daftedar,

i have a problem with the human organs assignment i cant understand what to do

thanks 4 reading

ur student

fatma abdelnasser

7-A Rochester
Back to top Go down
Ms.Daftedar

PostSubject: Reply to Ahmed's hyperlink issue   Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:26 pm

Ahmed,
I forgot to answer your question about the hyperlink. If you just go over the link a small box comes out telling you where the link is. If it doesn’t open, look at the title and return to your CD, you’ll find the assignment.
1.For example: Cells activitiy worksheets\how_microscopes_helped_change_our_ideas.pdf then the title is “how microscopes have helped change our ideas
2.Return to the folder of science and look for that title.

Ms. D
Back to top Go down
Ms.Daftedar

PostSubject: Reply to Yara   Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:27 pm

Yara,
I am not sure how you can’t see the picture. I have sent you a new document does it still not open? Can you perhaps try to let one of your friends email it to you?
Ms. D
Back to top Go down
Ms.Daftedar

PostSubject: Reply to Fatma   Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:28 pm

Fatma,
I am not quite sure that I have understood your question. Which section don’t you understand in that assignment?
Ms. D
Back to top Go down
fatma abdelnasser

PostSubject: Re: Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas   Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:15 pm

the assignment contains pictures without a question so i dont understand what to do
Back to top Go down
Yara Ragab

PostSubject: Re: Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas   Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:26 pm

yes miss it's still can't show me the picture and i let Nour Aboughali send it to me and it still can't show me the picture Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Yara Ragab

PostSubject: Re: Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas   Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Good Morning Miss D.
i just have a ques. on the pair cards (A)
shall i stick them in the Note Book !!??
Back to top Go down
Ola

Ola

PostSubject: Re: Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas   Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:02 pm

do i have to send it to u , or can i give it to u on sunday ?
Back to top Go down
Ms.Daftedar

PostSubject: Reply to Yara and Ola   Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Yara,
Yes I would think it is best that you stick the cards.

Ola,
You can give me the assignments on Sunday InshAllah

Ms. D
Back to top Go down
Youssef Boudah

PostSubject: Re: Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas   Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:39 pm

miss i will giv you all the work tom.isa but i don't know what to do with the pair of cards?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas   Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extension activity: how microscopes helped change our ideas
Page 1 of 1