Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity

Go down 
+2
abdelrahman_elamawy
reem.karam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
reem.karam

The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity Empty
PostSubject: The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity   The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:34 pm

Dear Year 6,

Here is the link to the activity we did in class today. enjoy Very Happy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/body/interactives/3djigsaw_02/index.shtml?organs
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:03 pm

thank you miss Cool
Back to top Go down
sarah aysar

sarah aysar

PostSubject: Re: The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity   The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:26 pm

abdelrahman_elamawy wrote:
thank you miss Cool
yes thank you miss it really helped alot
Smile Cool
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Thank You Also   The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:25 pm

Thank You, Miss Karam, (As AbdelRahman and Sarah said). It was really useful.
(I know it is the third time but I enjoy posting a lot)
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: I found in the last 10 years   The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Good Evening, Miss Karam,
I hope you are fine. Miss, I didn't find much about pollution levels. It was very difficult and I couldn't find the correct or appropriate search word. I only found effects on health in the last 10 years, not twenty. Is this OK. And if not, may you give me a search word I can search from and I will take the rest and make it in my own words.
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

PostSubject: Re: The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity   The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:59 pm

Yes, Hashem, its fine, you can do in the last 10 years instead of 20. The most important thing is that you "paraphrase" which is using your own words in your work instead of copying and pasting off the net.

have a nice evening! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ahmed Youssuf

Ahmed Youssuf

PostSubject: Re: The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity   The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:09 pm

Is it due tom ?!
please say yes
i am so excited !!!!! Very Happy Smile
are we going to present it in front of the class?!!
i wish yes because i am done n' excited !!!
heheheh!! lol geek lol!
afro king
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

PostSubject: Re: The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity   The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:21 pm

yes Ahmed, it is due tomorrow, but I dont know if we will have time to do the presentations in class tomorrow.
The presentations will be up on display on International Tolerance Day (Wednesday) for all the people who will visit our class!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: International Tolerance Day   The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:34 pm

Good Evening, every1,
Miss Karam, of course I will paraphase it, anyway, copying and pasting (plagiarism) means NO WORK AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss, the effects I told you about in only the last ten years were only about health, is it OK also?
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity   The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:13 pm

hey miss,
is that MASSIVE Hw dew tomorow?
cuz i lost the sheet where i wrote the hw...
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:14 pm

mis if im absent tom. can the miss of the bus take the important paper and go on my house.
(hi hesham but where us the chatting thing that you said to Sarah)(hesham you wont win)
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

PostSubject: Re: The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity   The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Alia: first you need to know what that "massive" homework was. It was all supposed to be classwork that we were going to do together in class today, but unfortunately Year6's behavior was so bad that you all got it assigned as homework.

Abdel-Rahman: you have to come to school tomorrow, it is a working school day, so there is no reason for you not to come in. I'm afraid giving the papers to your bus matron is not a solution that will work with me.
Please try to limit the posts to topics that are relevent to our subject and lessons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity   The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Link to the interactive organ arrangement activity
Page 1 of 1