Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Urgent (Please Read)

Go down 
+8
basel mohamed
abdullah
omar s.shousha
moaz
Ms. Rashad
omar osama
adhamashraf
Mrs.Aidarous
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

Urgent (Please Read) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Dearest Abdullah's mother,

I would like to thank you for your message and your trust. I would like to assure you that your shared thoughts are highly appreciated.

I understand all you have mentioned in your message, and my main concern is Abdullah. I don't want him to feel stressed, as you said he is a 7 years old boy. My advice is to encourage him when he gets stressed about his work and tell him that, Mrs. Aidarous will appreciate it more if you do the work yourself and I promise I will emphasize this more in class. Abdullah needs to appreciate his work and he will only do that if he sees the appreciation from us.

Thanks,
Mrs. Aidarous
Back to top Go down
mahmoud noureldin

PostSubject: Attention, Mrs Aidarous   Urgent (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:41 am

Dear Mrs Aidarous,
First, would like to sincerely thank you for the great and valuable efforts to conduct high quality of education for Mahmoud.

During the last couple of weeks. I was directly involved in helping Mahmoud to discharge his homework and he was seen as stressed during the mid year vaccation, wherea the homework and projects were really hard, detailed and time consuming.
We kindly need to bring your attention that we beleive that having periodical rest for the young kids is seen to be necessary to refresh and energize the commitment and passion to resume the hardwork.

Please be informed that Mahmoud, was not able to fully complete the working sheets of the Florence story, we do apologize for this inconvinience , but we believe that you've had clear justification for this issue.

many thank and best regard

Mahmoud's parents
Back to top Go down
basel mohamed

basel mohamed

PostSubject: Re: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:38 am

Dear mrsAidarouse:
i would like to ask about the new litracy teacher , basel told me that mrs akhtar is not teaching them any more so is this right or not ,because no body told me from the school.
thanks
BASEL MUM
NAWAL MOURGAN
Back to top Go down
basel mohamed

basel mohamed

PostSubject: happy mother`s day   Urgent (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:07 pm

dear mrs Aidarous;
i wish ahappy mother`s day for you
basel`s mom
NAWAL MOURGAN
Back to top Go down
raghad yasser

raghad yasser

PostSubject: Re: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Mrs Aidarous I didn't receive the envelope I don't know why.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgent (Please Read)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2