Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Urgent (Please Read)

Go down 
+8
basel mohamed
abdullah
omar s.shousha
moaz
Ms. Rashad
omar osama
adhamashraf
Mrs.Aidarous
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

Urgent (Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Dear Students,

If you didn't receive the brown envelope, 2 science lessons (fish and birds, this is for the ones who were absent Monday and Tuesday only), a mini book and 3 worksheets ( 2 for animals movement and 1 for growing up sequence) please send me an email urgently cause we will make sure to send you the stuff on Sunday. i will go personally to school to arrange it with Mrs. Rashad.

I'll be waiting for your replies.

Marwan i assume you didn't get all that, so don't worry i will handle that on Sunday with Mrs. Rashad ISA.

Gate Students should pick their envelopes from school.

Regards,

Mrs. Aidarous

Last edited by Mrs.Aidarous on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
adhamashraf

adhamashraf

PostSubject: Adham Ashraf   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:55 pm

dear ms aidarous
adham missed school since monday and didn't recieve ane envelop.
regards
Adham's mother
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

PostSubject: Re: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:18 pm

Dear Mum,

I think you need to pick up the envelope from school since Adham is a gate student.

Regards,

Mrs. Aidarous
Back to top Go down
omar osama

PostSubject: Mrs. Aidarous   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:05 pm

Dear Mrs. Aidarous
I am mother of omar osama . I DID NOT receive any sheets although I called EBIS several times to make sure they snd me the sheets but they did not care.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

PostSubject: Re: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Dear mum,
i would like to assure you that i will check with mrs. Rashad and get back to. We really care :-)
Unfortunatly i have problems with my connection at home so as soon as it's solved i will email you everything.plz make sure to send me your email address.
Hope omar is feeling better now.
Back to top Go down
omar osama

PostSubject: Mrs Aidarous   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:12 pm

Hi mrs aidarous,
Thank you for your care.My e-mail adress is :ustalat2@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Ms. Rashad

PostSubject: Re: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Dear Omar's Mother ,

I really am so sorry about the inconveience but me and Ms. Aidarous did prepare the work for omar but unfortunately it was not delivered to you . I am outside cairo at the moment but I promise once I get back I will go to school and send you an e mail.

Please accept my apologies

Ms. Rashad
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

PostSubject: Re: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:02 am

Dear Omar,

I sent you an email now with all the material you have missed. please confirm if you recieved it.

I will be away till tomorrow night so don't worry if i don't reply to your emails.

Regards,

Mrs. Aidarous
Back to top Go down
moaz

moaz

PostSubject: Re: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:49 pm

Dear Mrs Aidarous,
Hope everything is going well.
Moaz wasnt absent on monday and tuesday, so i would like to know if he's required to do the two worksheets about animals movement and growing up.
waiting for your reply asap
Thank you
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

PostSubject: Re: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Dear Moaz,

We took growing up stages the week before you were absent. you have to read the mini book i sent you then answer the movement sheet. You have to answer the worksheets i sent, but of course if you have any questions please send me an email or message to help you out.

mrs. aidarous
Back to top Go down
omar s.shousha

PostSubject: hello Mrs Aidrous   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:16 pm

hello Mrs Aidrous
I love you
happy valatine for u hope u are enjoying vacation i missed u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

PostSubject: Re: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:40 pm

Thank you Basel, i really missed you too...

Happy Valentine's day to you too dear :-)
Back to top Go down
abdullah

PostSubject: To Mrs. Aidarous   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:07 pm

Dear Mrs. Aidarous,

Just reminding u of the history H.w., if u can scan and send it plz (marwity@yahoo.com).

Also, I dont know what is the movement sheet u r talking about.

Best Regards,

Marwa
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

PostSubject: Re: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Dear Omar Shousha,

Thank you dear for your wishes.Happy valentines to you too.

See you next sunday :-)

Mrs. Aidarous
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

PostSubject: Re: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:53 pm

Dearest Abdullah,

Unfortunatly i'm out of the house i won't be back untill wednesday, i will try to scan you the sheets on thursday.

The movement sheet is the one related to the minibook i sent in th pack.

I can hop ,i am a .........

See you next Sunday :-)

Mrs. Aidarous
Back to top Go down
omar osama

PostSubject: reptile sheet   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Hi Mrs Aidarous,
Happy Valantine's day I love you .
I miss you soooooooooooo much.
Sorry Sad for my lately reply Crying or Very sad .
I traveled to Hurghada.
I get all the sheets except the reptile sheet.
Please send it on this email:ustalat2 @ yahoo.com

Omar Osama
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

PostSubject: Re: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Dearest Omar,

I hope you had a lovely time at hurghada. I missed you too dear so much.

Mrs Aidarous
Back to top Go down
basel mohamed

basel mohamed

PostSubject: basel`s scince book   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:33 pm

dearest mrs Aidarouse:
I wish avery happy valantine day for you&ahappy vacation to.
i would lik to inform you that basel left his scince book at school &i dont know how to do the home work in the book , he also left the litracy book to .is it posible to do all the home work except the pupil` book until he returnes back to school? or i have to go and get the book from school?

many thanks basel`s mum
Nawal Mourgan Question
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

PostSubject: Re: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Dearest Basel's Mom,

It could wait till he gets back, but he needs to do it as soon as he gets the book :-) I'm sure he will do that.

Happy valentines to you too:-)

Mrs. aidarous
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

PostSubject: To Basel   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:39 am

Dearest Basel,

I sent you the science homework on your email address. check it and confirm that you have recieved it.

Regards,

Mrs. Aidarous
Back to top Go down
Nora.Tamer

PostSubject: mid year vacation H.W.   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Hi Mrs Aidarous
I am Nora Tamer mother
We did not receive that movement sheets

I wonder why do we have to spend the whole mid year vacation doing H.W ?
still they are kids and need to have fun, we wanted to travel and we couldn't because of Nora's H.W.!
projects are not easy at all ,they may read stories, know about materials but should have these workshops at class you know very well that sticking such things and colleting them will be done by parents, same for nightingale project , it is not easy for their age to know the route to crimea !
or to do the project
I beleive if parent is helping the kid to do even 10% of the project , then it is not addressed to the kid even if it is done in the kid handwriting.
hope you got my point
Back to top Go down
zeyad ahmed m

PostSubject: Re: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:10 pm

Dear Mrs Aydarous:
I'm zeyad ahmed's mother...actually i do agree with noura's mother the h.w. is tooo much & the problem is that the kids don't have any back ground about the issues of the projects & i don't think that explaining the lessons for the kids is the parents job....we do appreciate your efforts with the kids but we want our kids to b independant & not to count on us to do thier h.w. as if they get used to this it will be a problem...i hope that u get our point .....& i hope that other parents share thier opinions....thanks
Back to top Go down
basel mohamed

basel mohamed

PostSubject: Re: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:25 pm

dear Mrs AIDAROUS:
this is basel mohamed`s mum , first i must be honest &say that u realy care alot &never be late in answering any qestions. but i also do agree with zeyad`s mum &noura`s mum . about the to much H.W IN THE vacation
&i thought that the proplem was with the first term only as u all told us
in the parent`s comfrance . i thought i wont need to spend all my time working with basel , sorry but we do have aproplem with that setiuation.

basel`s mum
nawal mourgan
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

PostSubject: Re: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Dear Parents,

I understand your point of view and I really appreciate your feedback. I would like to assure you that your comments will be taken into consideration.

Regards,

Mrs. Aidarous
Back to top Go down
abdullah

PostSubject: To Mrs. Aidarous,   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Dear Mrs. Aidarous,

I was about to call the school to arrange for a meeting. I totally agree with mothers concerning assignments. Just want you to know that we spent the whole vacation studying, first trying by myself to understand and then explaining to Abdullah. It wasn't easy at all they are just 7 years old, we were stressed all of the time especially that I am a working mum. It is not only about Humanities & Science but all subjects. Excuse me I have one more point, last project ( growth stages) i left Abdullah thinking totally by himself and excuting, but he was depressed as other's projects were much better because I am 100% sure that they were their parents' ideas. That's why I didnt let Abdullah make the vacation projects alone so they will be much better.

Finally, I really appreciate your efforts with our kids and your quick response to all our concerns. Kids love you so much, that's why we are sending our thougts to you, trusting your actions.

Best Regards,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent (Please Read)   Urgent (Please Read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgent (Please Read)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next