Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mid year vacation videos.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dinaokasha

mid year vacation videos..... Empty
PostSubject: mid year vacation videos.....   mid year vacation videos..... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:35 am

dear year 7's ....
i hope you are all enjoying your vacation as we all need it. you all have the videos and sheets, i ve managed to put them on vimeo so please follow the following links :
solpes part A
slopes part B
slopes part C
slopes part D

please watch carefully, write the lessons in your classwork, do the sheets and we will discuss them when we get back on sunday 21st.... if you have any questions please email me any time at eldandoon@hotmail.com ....

c u all ... have a great vacation ... Razz flower
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud moenes

Mahmoud moenes

PostSubject: Re: mid year vacation videos.....   mid year vacation videos..... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:12 pm

Miss i didn't understand the naming graph 2awy ya3ny Very Happy Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
ahmedmohamed

ahmedmohamed

PostSubject: Re: mid year vacation videos.....   mid year vacation videos..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:10 pm

miiiss where is the vedios the flash is not attacched lol!
Back to top Go down
badawy

badawy

PostSubject: Re: mid year vacation videos.....   mid year vacation videos..... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:59 am

ya miss i didn't take the papers that all of the students took scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mid year vacation videos.....   mid year vacation videos..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mid year vacation videos.....
Page 1 of 1