Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Rules for Revision Sheets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

General Rules for Revision Sheets Empty
PostSubject: General Rules for Revision Sheets   General Rules for Revision Sheets Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:15 pm

Dear Pupils,

I would like you to answer all revision sheets on the sheet itself. The only sheet needed to be answered in the copybook is the punch and judy revision sheet. If you don't have enough space on any of the sheets , please use the back of the paper.

Please if you need any help with the sheets or if you have any questions related to the curriculum send me a message.

Good Luck Smile

Regards,

Mrs. Aidarous

Last edited by Mrs.Aidarous on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yassinamr

PostSubject: Re: General Rules for Revision Sheets   General Rules for Revision Sheets Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:33 am

Dear Mrs. Aidarous,

I don't remember the difference between insects and mini beasts and i don't know the body parts and i don't know the question what is an insect.
i studied the video and i didn't find the answers. from where i study? scratch
from yassin amr.
Happy new year.
santa santa
I miss you very much
Back to top Go down
yassinamr

PostSubject: Re: General Rules for Revision Sheets   General Rules for Revision Sheets Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:02 am

Dear Mrs. Aidarous,

this is Yassin Amr's mother. hope you're doing well.

i need to ask you about the history exam study guide as i'm bit lost here . i can't find any model answers in the book and i have to refer back always to the videos you've posted before. for example i don't know what to study about AD and BC from the book, bathing machines and the seaside artefacts sheet in the revision sheets.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

PostSubject: Re: General Rules for Revision Sheets   General Rules for Revision Sheets Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:37 am

Dear Yassin,

How are you dear? I'm glad that you are asking questions as this means you are already studying.

Insects and minibeast were explained and practiced in class but it's ok not to know and I am happy that you are asking.

Mini beasts are all small creatures (go to online video to learn about all mini beasts) such as snails, caterpillars, worms...

Insects are minibeasts but they should have only 6 legs and 3 body parts like; ants, bees, wasps, butterflies.

Scientific definition:Insects have 3 main body parts. Those parts are called the head, the thorax ( chest area) and the abdomen( the tail end). (you don't need to learn that)

If you still need help please send me a message.

Regards,
Mrs. Aidarous
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

PostSubject: Re: General Rules for Revision Sheets   General Rules for Revision Sheets Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:12 am

Dear Mom,

Regarding the history study guide, students need to learn how to arrange dates chronologically on a time line. For me to do that i had to explain what BC and AD is. They only important part of the lesson to be learned is that BC is plotted before AD on a time line. No definition needs to be studied.

Regarding bathing machines, students know that it was used at Victorian times by rich families to change in so that they don't mingle with the poor people on the beach. They still don't need to learn the exact definition of the bathing machine they just need to be able to state what it's used for.

Regards,

Mrs. Aidarous
Back to top Go down
yassinamr

PostSubject: Re: General Rules for Revision Sheets   General Rules for Revision Sheets Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Dear Mrs. Aidarous,

Thank you, now I know the difference between mini beast and insects
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

PostSubject: Re: General Rules for Revision Sheets   General Rules for Revision Sheets Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:34 am

Great Yassin, I'm so happy to hear that. Smile
Back to top Go down
zeyad ahmed m

PostSubject: Re: General Rules for Revision Sheets   General Rules for Revision Sheets Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:13 pm

Dear Mrs Aidarous:
i just wanted to thank u for your great effort with the kids u r such a good teacher thanks a lot i'm zeyad ahmed mother....
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

PostSubject: Re: General Rules for Revision Sheets   General Rules for Revision Sheets Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Dear Mother,

Thanks alot for your message. It's my pleasure to be teaching Zeyad.

Regards,

Mrs. Aidarous
Back to top Go down
zeyad ahmed m

PostSubject: Re: General Rules for Revision Sheets   General Rules for Revision Sheets Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:20 pm

Dear miss Adrous:
I'm Zeyad A.
I don't no what's the different between medcine and sweets
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

PostSubject: Re: General Rules for Revision Sheets   General Rules for Revision Sheets Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Dearest Zeyad,

The medicine is prescribed when you are sick while the sweets aren't, you can not intake as much medicine as you want even if it tastes good while mommy can let you occasionally eat as much sweets as you can, medicines should be administered by adults while it's not the case with sweets...etc.

i was hoping that you can answer that by yourself:-)

Mrs. Aidarous
Back to top Go down
zeyadtarek

PostSubject: Re: General Rules for Revision Sheets   General Rules for Revision Sheets Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Dear Mrs. Aidarous
I am Zeyad Tarek i want to ask about the facilities available in the country
side and seaside.
happy new year.
Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Rules for Revision Sheets   General Rules for Revision Sheets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Rules for Revision Sheets
Page 1 of 1