Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revision sheets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aliashraf

aliashraf

Revision sheets Empty
PostSubject: Revision sheets   Revision sheets Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:30 am

Good Day Ms. Dear Teachers
this is Adham Ashraf's (year 2 )mother would you please download extra excersise sheets or even empty copies of the sheets they already solved to practice for the exams.I would appreciate that so much.thanks.
PS
Dear Ms Aktar, the vocabulary words that adham took all over the term to revise their spelling can write down a list of them to save time.please that really would help so much.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

Revision sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revision sheets   Revision sheets Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:19 pm

Dear mum,

Kindly note that we already started revising with the students in class .you will be getting the study guides starting next Sunday ISA.

Regards,

Mrs. Aidarous
Back to top Go down

Revision sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revision sheets   Revision sheets Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:24 am

Dear Adham's Mother,

The coming week we will be focusing on the study guide and revision in class and the forthcoming week on the assesment.

As a result spelling will not be covered over the next two weeks until Term 2.

For your convenience I will enable a topic for students and parents where the weekly spellings will be accessible.
Hence this would be more convenient for parents to help keep their children on top of their homework.

** I hope Adham is feeling better - he was unwell during his Literacy lesson on Thursday 10th.

Warm Regards,

Ms Akhtar

Last edited by Ms.Akhtar on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
basel mohamed

basel mohamed

Revision sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revision sheets   Revision sheets Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:55 am

good morning mrs akhtar;
iwould like to aske about litracy exam &what am i suppose to do with him at home to revise for the exame
thanks
basel"s mum
Back to top Go down
aliashraf

aliashraf

Revision sheets Empty
PostSubject: thank you   Revision sheets Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:14 am

Dear Miss Aktar,
Thanks for your concern,Adham is much better now. Also thankyou for replieing to me about the term assesments that realy clarified things for me a little bit.still i don't actualy understand the diffrence between an exam and an assesment and how to prepare for an "unanounced" assesment and how can it be a relief for me and my son from exam anxiety!!!
Back to top Go down

Revision sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revision sheets   Revision sheets Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:24 pm

I'm sorry the assesment date is still under discussion, I will have a definite date for you tomorrow.

The difference between an exam and assesment is that the assesment will be less formal and very similar to work covered in class.

Provided all Year 2 students attend all Literacy lessons this coming week then I expect all to pass the assesment with flying colours.

Homework will be provided every night; this will be very similar to the assesment!

Literacy revison will commence as of tomorrow; Sunday 13th December. Students will not be given the full study guide, instead the study guide will be divided and taught from this coming Sunday 13th to Thursday 17th.

Material will be reviewed in class and homework will be provided accordingly.

I hope I have answered your questions.

Kind Regards,

Ms Akhtar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revision sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revision sheets   Revision sheets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revision sheets
Page 1 of 1