Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

revision sheets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aliashraf

aliashraf

revision sheets Empty
PostSubject: revision sheets   revision sheets Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:21 am

Good Day Ms. Karam
this is ali ashraf's mother would you please download extra excersise sheets or even empty copies of the sheets they already solved to practice for the exams.I would appreciate that so much.thanks.
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

revision sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: revision sheets   revision sheets Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:13 am

Dear Mom,

Study guides as well as practice sheets are all on the way, they should be on the forum very soon, insha Allah.

Ali's performance in Science class has improved greatly and he seems to be having no problem understanding the material we are covering. I am very happy with his effort so far. I am also curious to know if he is being helped at home or if the information he has gained is that from class, as expected?

thank you!

Best regards.
Back to top Go down
aliashraf

aliashraf

revision sheets Empty
PostSubject: Thank you for your effort   revision sheets Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:25 pm

Dear Miss
Karam ofcourse most of the progress is when he started to pay more attention in class ,along with your continous encourgement that realy made a diffrence with Ali.At Home I try to assist him since, he still has some difficulty understanding some of the requierments in his essays and projects.He might know the answers but doesn't realy understand the question.I think it is a problem that he has in most subjects and this is why I'm asking for extra excersises to practice on all sorts of questions.This is his first year in British system so he is not yet used to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

revision sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: revision sheets   revision sheets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

revision sheets
Page 1 of 1