Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The International Day of Tolerance Rochester Castle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jbutler

The International Day of Tolerance Rochester Castle Empty
PostSubject: The International Day of Tolerance Rochester Castle   The International Day of Tolerance Rochester Castle Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:46 am

Good morning to all the hard working students of Rochester.

I hope you are all well and ready to do some tasks for school in the comfort of your own home.

This message is to guide you to the completion of a project that you will take responsibility for in your houses.

The 16th of November 2009 is the UN's International Day of Tolerance.

It is on this day every year that we look at the diversity of human life across the world and take time to respect the differences that we see.

On your CD that school will send you will find a document entitled 'International Tolerance Day Assignment Year 7 Rochester'.

This is a very long document that you should reade VERY carefully. It asks you to complete work that could be used for DISPLAY purposes around school.

The document also asks you to work in TEAMS. I have assigned a team leader for each house and detailed his or her responsibilities.

You will need to organise yourselves so that all the assignments get done. Each person in the team needs to complete a different assignment. When all the work is done you can put it together as a House contribution to the work to be displayed.

**One last reminder - The literacy task is the only task that EVERYBODY must attempt.

Read all the instructions very carefully maybe even 2 or 3 times to ensure you understand.

If you do need to ask me questions you can post them to this forum and I will answer as soon as possible.

Good Luck
Ms Butler
Back to top Go down

The International Day of Tolerance Rochester Castle
Page 1 of 1