Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tolerance day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarek Abdel-Rahman

Tarek Abdel-Rahman

tolerance day Empty
PostSubject: tolerance day   tolerance day Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:36 pm

ms buttler i dont know what should i do and i cant find amyna pleeze tell me what can i do alone
Back to top Go down
jbutler

tolerance day Empty
PostSubject: Tolerance Day tasks for Rochester   tolerance day Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:10 am

Hello to all those conscientious (look it up in the dictionary) students who are concerned that they cannot make contact with other members of their house.

Firstly...keep trying...you may be surprised to find with a bit of perseverance you can contact at least one other member who in turn can contact others.

If however you have to work ALONE for whatever reason I would suggest you follow the Geography plan.

Remember the International Day of Tolerance is all about recognising and respecting differences between nations across the world. If you attempt some research then you will begin to understand how other nations are different from your own.

Good luck
Ms Butler
Back to top Go down
ahmedmohamed

ahmedmohamed

tolerance day Empty
PostSubject: Re: tolerance day   tolerance day Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:08 pm

hi miss buttler i cant make all this work today No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tolerance day Empty
PostSubject: Re: tolerance day   tolerance day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tolerance day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Egyptian British International School :: Year 7 :: English-
Jump to: