Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her

Go down 
+5
Mahmoud El Kadi
Omar ashraf shebl
reem.karam
Hashem Elezabi
Ali
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali

Ali

I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Empty
PostSubject: I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:57 am

Hi Ms.Karam. Happy EID. The Digestive System's video is so easy and simple. You included everything. I miss my friends and I miss you more. Have a happy vacation without any sadness. It would be my pleasure for u to see my message. Please reply.

P.S. I miss u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. Have a HAPPY EID. Cool Wink sunny

With Love,
Ali Y6
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: The link of the video   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:39 pm

Good Evening, every1,
I miss you soooooooooooooooooooooo much, Ali. I also miss you a lot, miss karam, along with the whole class. I hope you had a nice day and will have it forever.
Miss, the digestive system video was FANTASTIC, it included everything (as Ali said). I even felt I was in class. Miss, only one thing: the link of the movie of the website (kidshealth), I can't click on it and I can't copy and paste it because it is in a video. Please post it on the forum, miss.
Thank You, Best Wishes, and Good Night!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:31 am

Darlings Ali and Hashem! My STAR STUDENTS Very Happy sunny

Im so glad you like the movie!!
Hashem, I added the links that were in both movie lessons (digestive and respiratory systems) in a new topic titled "Science Links" in the E-learning section. hope those help!

hope you are having a wonderful time off and that the studies are not bothering you a lot! Keep it together, I know you guys can do it!!
Ali its wonderful to hear from you!
Miss you all very much and hope you are keeping well and having a nice holliday!!
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Thank You   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:10 pm

Good Afternoon, miss karam,
Thank you very much, miss. The video was very nice and funny Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thank You, best wishes, and happy EID,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Science links   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi Ms.Karam. I hope you are happy but I wanted to ask you how do I find the links in the e-learning file because when I click on it I do not find science links. Please reply. I miss u and have a happy EID. Very Happy Smile Wink Cool study
Back to top Go down
Omar ashraf shebl

Omar ashraf shebl

PostSubject: videos   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:06 pm

8)Hi, miss Karam i miss you so much i only need to ask where have you put the videos i hope you had a nice vacation i also hope you see my messages wish you luck and have a nice vaction with happiness. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool
with love,
Omar ashraf Y6
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:54 pm

hi guys,
you will find the movie links in the E-learning section, under "Science Links"...let me know if you cant find them there.

best wishes and miss u all!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Omar ashraf shebl

Omar ashraf shebl

PostSubject: video   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:30 pm

hi miss karam. i loved the respiratory system video and i knew all of the respiratory system and i knew some new facts Idea and i wish you to read my posts and reply it.
imyssd you veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh have a nice day
best wishes
omar ashraf
y6 Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: I found the links   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:35 pm

Hi Ms.Karam. I found the links but not on the e-learning section; I just copied them from the digestive and the respiratory systems' videos. I liked the fun fact website and I liked the part when u stretch the alveoli it coveres a tennis court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also watched the kidshealth.org ideo and it is very funny.I miss u and happy last day of Eid. I forgot to say that the videos are good as always. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink

With Love,
Ali Y6
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Fascinating   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:17 pm

Yes miss, all the videos were extremely fascinating (I know this isn't the wow word for this week, I just came to using it). As Ali said: They were good as always. Also the fun makes us interested in learning.
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:38 pm

Hi Miss.Karam!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am having difficulties with my homework......I have been busy for the last couple of days and there is a lot off homework and assigments that need to be done by the 6th of December.............Do you think I will be able to finish my work????????????????? scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: ISA   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:11 pm

Good Evening, Mahmoud,
ISA you will be able to finish it. You only استعين بالله(Depend on God). And also planning is like a secret key to finish your work (look at the back of the Arabic Book --the 7th advise--). Plan an amount of work for you to do everyday, and you will discover that you have a lot of time.
Best Wishes for your work,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: asking a question   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Hello Hashem! I missed u alot. I hope you are awake. I just wanted to ask u how to get the science links in the e-learning section because when I open it I find Y3 stuff and when I turn to next or previous pages I find Y3 stuff too.I wnted to know for more information. Please reply and happy last day of Eid that will be ended in about one hour.afro study lol! bounce pale

Best wishes,
Ali
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: To Ms.Karam and Hashem   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:10 pm

Sorry Ms.Karam and Hashem. I found the "Science Links". I miss you a lot both. Happy last day of Eid! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Surprised Surprised Surprised

Best wishes,
Ali
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi 2

PostSubject: Hello Ali   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:11 pm

Good Evening, Ali,
I hope you are fine. I also hope you enjoy the holiday. I missed you soooooooooooooooooooo much. For the e-learning section you only scroll upwards till the end. You will find a forum titled: 26 November to 6 December E-learning. Click on this forum one click to find a list of different years from 1 to 8. You shall click on year 6. There will be a list of forums, press on the second one called science links. ISA you shall find them.
Note: If you still have problems and posted your problem (sorry) you may not expect my answer because I'm entering bed now, you can expect it tomorrow morning.
Best Wishes, and Good Night,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Hi Ms.Karam! The Digestive system video in kidshealth.org was soooooooooooooo funny as I missed u like I liked the video. Actually, a lot more. I liked the part when feces come through the large intestine when she said that poop comes out. I also liked the Respiratory system video. It was also funny and clear.Good night!
Sleep Sleep Sleep
Best dreams,
Ali
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:51 pm

hello Ali darling!

Im very happy that you found the movies fun and interesting- that is their purpose! so you can understand the lessons more effectively!!
remember, if you have any questions at all, let me know!!

take care, and have fun in hurghada!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:03 am

hello Omar darling,

this post is especially for you! so you can know that i see your posts and am replying to them! king
im happy that you enjoyed the respiratory system lesson. if you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask me!

hope you are doing fine, and enojoy your vacation in Hurghada!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Hello   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:36 am

Good Morning, Ali, Omar and Miss Karam,
I miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much along with the whole class. Ali, it's a bit funny: my latest message before this one was posted in exactly the same moment of your message which says that you have found the links. A message came to me, saying that there was a message posted in the same time. There were two choices (modify or save), I clicked "save" and then I discovered your post. It was too late, the post has been posted.
Best Wishes in Hurghada with Omar,
Hashem Elezabi

Last edited by Hashem Elezabi on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:54 am

Good Morning Miss Karram,
as ali said
the digestive system vid was SOOO FUNNY ... AND TERRIFIC...
and when the part came of the end of the large intestine. ... and that girl said poop ... her voice was like:
ewwwww ... i got to go to the bathroom to vomit!!!!
lol
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Yes   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Yes miss. The video was funny and teaches us at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Interesting idea   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:08 pm

Miss the wanted sheet was an interesting and exciting idea.
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
mohamad_ashraf_y6

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:43 pm

can you please put the movie link on the forum Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:40 am

It already is, and has been on the forum, from the very first day. Please make sure you check thoroughly.
thank you.
Back to top Go down
mariam

mariam

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:38 am

dear miss karam

i understood what you said in the video cuz i tried harder and i found it easy , the link that you gave us i think it was kidshealth.org ,the respiratory and the digestive system video was sooo fun

thnx miss karam
maryiam
Back to top Go down
http://..................
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her   I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanted to tell her that I saw the video and I missed her
Page 1 of 1