Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Dover and Raglan Castles:-)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

Hello Dover and Raglan Castles:-) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Dover and Raglan Castles:-)   Hello Dover and Raglan Castles:-) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Dear Year 2 students,

How are you all? I was expecting some questions or comments regarding the CD and the assignments :-)

I didn't get any reply from you so i assume you understood your new lesson and you are already working on your assignments.

i want to remind you that i check the forum daily, in case you need any help.Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any question or in case you need any explanation.

Missed you all,

Mrs. Aidarous
Back to top Go down
aliashraf

aliashraf

PostSubject: CDs   Hello Dover and Raglan Castles:-) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:20 pm

Dear Mrs Aidarous
i'm adham Ashraf's mother , and we are having problems with vedios showing no image even using media player.
regards
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

PostSubject: Video Problems   Hello Dover and Raglan Castles:-) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Dear Mrs Ashraf,

I'll get back to Mr. Refaie our ICT teacher and Mrs. El Sioufi regarding the problems you are facing with the videos and I'll get back to you ASAP.

I'd like to know if all videos don't work or videos related to specific subjects only?

Regards,

Mrs. Aidarous
Back to top Go down
aliashraf

aliashraf

PostSubject: Thanks   Hello Dover and Raglan Castles:-) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:22 pm

Thanks alot Mrs Aidarous . This is for vedios on his CD and his brother's in Y4.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dover and Raglan Castles:-)   Hello Dover and Raglan Castles:-) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:37 am

Dear Mrs Ashraf,

Hope you are all well.Kindly check the Technical Questions folder.Mr Refaie posted a message with the steps that will ISA solve the problem. ( Message title is : kindly advise)

In case you have any other question or you still couldn't view the videos, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Mrs. Aidarous
Back to top Go down
abdullah

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dover and Raglan Castles:-)   Hello Dover and Raglan Castles:-) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:09 am

Hello Ms.Aidaros,

I am abdullah's mother, i sent u on wednesday asking about how to set the assignment cause this email has no attachment.

Regards,

Marwa abdelaal
Back to top Go down
Mrs. El-Sioufi
Admin
Mrs. El-Sioufi

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dover and Raglan Castles:-)   Hello Dover and Raglan Castles:-) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:38 am

Good Morning!

As mentioned in the General Information forum, please hold off on sending the homework for now. I will update the forum as soon as our school emails are working again.

Have a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
https://ebis.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dover and Raglan Castles:-)   Hello Dover and Raglan Castles:-) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Dover and Raglan Castles:-)
Page 1 of 1