Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Ms Harkin : Story Book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mohamed Yehia

Mohamed Yehia

To Ms Harkin : Story Book Empty
PostSubject: To Ms Harkin : Story Book   To Ms Harkin : Story Book Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Mohamed did not bring the new story book yesterday and today. He confirmed that he left it on his desk during the break and after that he could not find it.

Please advise
Back to top Go down
Ms. Harkin

Ms. Harkin

PostSubject: Re: To Ms Harkin : Story Book   To Ms Harkin : Story Book Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:12 am

I did not give the story books out untill last lesson sunday so there is no possible way Mohamed could have left it on the table at break. He also told me he lost it when he left school, going from class to home.

If this book is not found it will need to be paid for and bought again.

Ms. Harkin.
Back to top Go down
Mohamed Yehia

Mohamed Yehia

PostSubject: Re: To Ms Harkin : Story Book   To Ms Harkin : Story Book Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:54 am

he told me that he went to toilet & when he came back he did not find it on the table & he asked one of his friend & his friend told him that ( i put in ur bage )& when he came home he did not find it in the bag.
I thought that he went to toilet during break time. (I did not lie)
about the money no broblem .
but I think u will find it in the class or with another student . & please send another one untill we solve this broblem.
Back to top Go down
Ms. Harkin

Ms. Harkin

PostSubject: Re: To Ms Harkin : Story Book   To Ms Harkin : Story Book Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Im very sorry you miss understand me I'm not accusing you of lying. I am just telling you what he told me. I will ask all the students tomorrow and check the classroom and get back to you.

Ms. Harkin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Ms Harkin : Story Book   To Ms Harkin : Story Book Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Ms Harkin : Story Book
Page 1 of 1