Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Year 5 Videos?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lamia

lamia

Year 5 Videos? Empty
PostSubject: the Cd content   Year 5 Videos? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:17 am

dear Mrs El sioufi
Im a mother of a student in grade 5 (youssef hedaya)
want to thank u for this great effort u did to keep the kids updated and also to ur quick responce
we got all the materials but i checked the CD and found only one video (frensh) and no other vidoes
im not sure if this is the only one u sent or there are others but not put in the CD
would u plz check this
thx in advance

lamia
Back to top Go down
Mrs. El-Sioufi
Admin
Mrs. El-Sioufi

Year 5 Videos? Empty
PostSubject: Year 5 Interactive Lessons   Year 5 Videos? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:56 am

Dear Mrs. Lamia,

We miss our students and are very happy to be able to communicate with them Smile . Regarding year 5, I checked and there seems to be an error. I will work today to get the videos on the forum or post a link where they can be downloaded. One of the benefits of the forum is that we can easily solve this type of problem and that our students will keep on learning! Please check the forum later this afternoon. Thank you for your kind words and support. Have a great day!

Mrs. EL-Soufi
Back to top Go down
https://ebis.forumotion.net

Year 5 Videos?
Page 1 of 1