Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcement

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
reem.karam

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:59 am

Dear Year 6,

This is how we are going to do our Revision during the time the school is closed.

You will find several topics here on the forum, in the Science section, with the subject: Revision Day 1, Revision Day 2, Revision Day 3 and so on..

-In each topic (example Revision Day 1) you will find the section from the Study Guide for that day.

-You should revise the lessons/subtopics from where it says "WHERE TO STUDY FROM (Pages in book, worksheets, notes, etc)".

-You will also find a worksheet to help you revise. You should do this sheet AFTER revising the lesson/s.
-To download any of the sheets, you click on the link, and click on "Free
Download" and wait till the countdown finishes. Then click on "Free
Download" again and when the small pop-up box appears you
choose "Save".

This is how we are going to do our Science Revisions for our upcoming Assessments.

Good luck, and dont hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Best Regards,
Ms. Karam.
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:41 pm

Miss.Karam, the following sheets are missing:
"Physical and Chemical changes"
"PCM15:What type of seperation"
"PCM17:How much sugar will dissolve?"
"The digestive System"
"Human Organs"
and "The Heart"

Can you please post these sheets on the forum?
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:47 pm

posted under "Requested Sheets"

Last edited by reem.karam on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:45 am

Miss.Karam I can not find the topic "sheets", but i did find the topic "requested sheets." If you can't post these sheets on the forum I will be more than happy to be responsible.
Back to top Go down
mahmoud ehab mahmoud

mahmoud ehab mahmoud

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:12 pm

what should we revise
plz replay Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

afro mahmoud afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.primaryresources.co.uk//
mahmoud ehab mahmoud

mahmoud ehab mahmoud

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:15 pm

mahmoud ehab mahmoud wrote:
what should we revise
plz replay Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

afro mahmoud afro

i know everything from hashem

afro Mahmoud afro
Back to top Go down
nour magdy20

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:36 pm

dear miss karam can you please post what we need to study for the exam Shocked Neutral

please reply Smile
Back to top Go down
mahmoud ehab mahmoud

mahmoud ehab mahmoud

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:47 pm

nour magdy20 wrote:
dear miss karam can you please post what we need to study for the exam Shocked Neutral

please reply Smile

you don't know from revision day 1 , 2 , 3 ,4
Back to top Go down
mahmoud ehab mahmoud

mahmoud ehab mahmoud

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:48 pm

mahmoud ehab mahmoud wrote:
nour magdy20 wrote:

please reply Smile

you don't know from revision day 1 , 2 , 3 ,4

ya nour
Back to top Go down
ashraf shraf

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:02 pm

HI MISS KARAM

I AM SORRY I Know it was not the first time i do not do my homework sorry miss
good wich
i love miss karam
saeed ashraf
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Darling Saeed,

Its ok my dear, I only get upset because I want you to excell and I know you can do it!!
Smile and put in a little more effort and Im sure you will do just fine!! Very Happy

See you tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
nour magdy20

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:57 pm

good evening guys i wish you had a great day today although you di because i was suspended and i wasnt in school. anyways can you just tell me what is the homework for today because i dont want to get suspended or detained again i bored of this Neutral : : and also did you take anything new today in the s.s
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:30 pm

nour magdy20 wrote:
good evening guys i wish you had a great day today although you di because i was suspended and i wasnt in school. anyways can you just tell me what is the homework for today because i dont want to get suspended or detained again i bored of this Neutral : : and also did you take anything new today in the s.s
Hi Nour! We took a lot of new things today...madame Wafa explained to us more about la pasee compse and in science we continued making food chains. You will be able to do the following work because it does not require any sheets that you have not took:
Arabic....P.16,15,20 and 21 in your "excercies book"..."كتاب التدريبات"
Math.....P.68 We also are going to tack a quiz that will include...number propirties, even/odd, negative numbers,mulitiples,factors and prime numbers. THe quiz is on Sunday.
You will not be able to do the rest of the homework because you didn't receive the sheets.
There is also going to be a French quiz, next week, that will include La Pasee compse.
I hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
nour magdy20

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Mahmoud El Kadi wrote:
nour magdy20 wrote:
Hi Nour! We took a lot of new things today...madame Wafa explained to us more about la pasee compse and in science we continued making food chains. You will be able to do the following work because it does not require any sheets that you have not took:
Arabic....P.16,15,20 and 21 in your "excercies book"..."كتاب التدريبات"
Math.....P.68 We also are going to tack a quiz that will include...number propirties, even/odd, negative numbers,mulitiples,factors and prime numbers. THe quiz is on Sunday.
You will not be able to do the rest of the homework because you didn't receive the sheets.
There is also going to be a French quiz, next week, that will include La Pasee compse.
I hope this helps!

thank you sooooooooo much mahmoud this realy helped Smile Smile thank you for the great help this is great thank you Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Egyptian British International School :: Year 6 :: Science-
Jump to: