Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

myth on exam

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
omarash

myth on exam Empty
PostSubject: myth on exam   myth on exam Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:14 pm

excuse me miss batte can you post the myths that are on the exam in a new topic confused confused rabbit rabbit rabbit
Back to top Go down
Ahmed Youssuf

Ahmed Youssuf

myth on exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: myth on exam   myth on exam Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Yes Mss. Batte,
Pls tell us the Myths that are coming
on the "assessment"
Please reply,
Ahmed Basketball

P.S: Hi omar i miss u sooo much! santa
Back to top Go down

myth on exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: myth on exam   myth on exam Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:57 pm

Yes - you need to explain one myth other than the one you researched (easy for students who were LISTENING during presentations

And you need to know about the Trojan Horse (check your Ancient Greece text book)
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

myth on exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: myth on exam   myth on exam Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:25 pm

Ms.Batte wrote:
Yes - you need to explain one myth other than the one you researched (easy for students who were LISTENING during presentations

And you need to know about the Trojan Horse (check your Ancient Greece text book)
yea ... i know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ahmed Youssuf

Ahmed Youssuf

myth on exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: myth on exam   myth on exam Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:43 pm

ThanQ Mss. Batte,
I know too that oddipeus is coming on the assessment,, right??

Best wishes,
Ahmed santa
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

myth on exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: myth on exam   myth on exam Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:52 pm

So, only the trojan horse and any myth other than the myth we researched on and oeddipeus won't be in the exam or what?! Please reply.
Back to top Go down

myth on exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: myth on exam   myth on exam Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:52 pm

You need to know the Trojan Horse, Oedipus and one other myth/legend that you did not do. That means you were supposed to be LISTENING and showing respect while your classmates were presenting.
Back to top Go down

myth on exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: myth on exam   myth on exam Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:53 pm

omarash wrote:
excuse me miss batte can you post the myths that are on the exam in a new topic confused confused rabbit rabbit rabbit

I am sorry if you chose not to listen during class. Next time, perhaps, you will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

myth on exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: myth on exam   myth on exam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

myth on exam
Page 1 of 1