Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dinaokasha

new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read Empty
PostSubject: new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read   new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:31 am

dear y8 students,
since we have lots of time off , as usual Very Happy , i have posted three videos on a website called vimeo, three videos doesnt mean three lessons dont worry... its only two easy ones dont worry, its not included in your term exam, so you do know the drill and all instructions are in the videos. ill write below the three links, part A ,B, and C .. you will need graph paper for this lesson, ofcourse write i in the class work, you know how it works. the links are:

year 8 frequency diagram part A
http://vimeo.com/8192558

frequency diagrams year 8 part B
http://vimeo.com/8200023

year 8 frequency diagram part C
http://vimeo.com/8198002

notes:1. my dears, when you go to the following links you must wait till it uploads.
2. if you want to download the videos you must have real player 10.

enjoy the videos.... and let me know your feed back.
Back to top Go down
nahla wael

nahla wael

PostSubject: Re: new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read   new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Hi ms dina well i couldn't download the videos although i have media player 10 Exclamation scratch
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

PostSubject: Re: new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read   new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:37 pm

Hi Nahla,
I know that it is a complicated thing but I tried and tried till I get it. See now you will double click on the first part of the video (part 1). The you will scroll downwards untill you see register in vimeo.
Then you will click on it to register in vimeo. Then when you are registered in vimeo you will login and scroll downwards again you will see downloadthis video. Then you will click on it double click thenthe video will be downloaded. See it is a little bit complicated but it is a nice guide to follow Cool

Best wishes to all of u

Ahmed Ismail
Back to top Go down
nahla wael

nahla wael

PostSubject: Re: new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read   new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:52 pm

thanks ahmed for ur help i really apreciate it !! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

PostSubject: Re: new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read   new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:19 pm

Ty (thank you) Nahla Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dinaokasha

PostSubject: Re: new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read   new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:31 pm

im glad guys you are working on it it makes me happy to know i have such good spirit among my studentsm.. thanks ahmed and ya nahla hanem i said real player 10 not media player.... geek
Back to top Go down
maged mahmoud

maged mahmoud

PostSubject: Re: new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read   new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:21 pm

the homeworks are only the sheets that you send it to us
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

PostSubject: Re: new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read   new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:31 pm

Hi Maged,
The homework is the three sheets that the miss has sent them to us by the bus and also the other homework is that we must copy the lesson that the miss has recorded it to us in our copybooks Cool
Ahmed Ismail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read   new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new videos... new lessons.... plzzzzz read
Page 1 of 1