Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please send the homework

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Salma el Zenouki

Salma el Zenouki

Please send the homework Empty
PostSubject: Please send the homework   Please send the homework Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:05 pm

Dear Mrs Batte,

Please send the homework because i wasn't at school to know what did my friends toke to study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study

flower Salma El Zenouki flower
Back to top Go down
omar hany9

omar hany9

PostSubject: Re: Please send the homework   Please send the homework Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:17 pm

Salma el Zenouki wrote:
Dear Mrs Batte,

Please send the homework because i wasn't at school to know what did my friends toke to study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study

the homework is the for and against table you must write in the form of paragraphs (7) and each is 4-6 lines

Back to top Go down
youssef hedaya

youssef hedaya

PostSubject: Re: Please send the homework   Please send the homework Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:35 pm

omar hany9 wrote:
Salma el Zenouki wrote:
Dear Mrs Batte,

the homework is the for and against table you must write in the form of paragraphs (7) and each is 4-6 lines

the religion homework is to write the prophet's speach on page.9

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please send the homework   Please send the homework Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:22 pm

[quote="Salma el Zenouki"]Dear Mrs Batte,

Please send the homework because i wasn't at school to know what did my friends toke to study :

Salma review the topics "Assessment Revision" - Introduction to Genres and a well written paragraph/

Next do you recall when we completed the following:

Michael’s father decides that the family will sail around the world together.
Do you think that it would be a good idea for your family to do something like this?

Complete the chart with your reasons FOR and AGAINST.

We wrote 6 reasons for, why it was a good idea, and 6 reasons against, why it wasn't a good idea. THis should be in your Vocab/Lit notebook.

Now take all those ideas and complete the following in paragraphs (use 2 ideas for each paragraph)

Use the writing frame below to plan and write a balanced argument on sailing around the world.
SAILING AROUND THE WORLD

I am not sure that sailing around the world with my family would be a good thing because...

On the other hand...

However...

One good thing about it would be...

Nevertheless...

Another point of view is...

In conclusion...

Bring your graphic novel and Geography Paradise Island assignment to school.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please send the homework   Please send the homework Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please send the homework
Page 1 of 1