Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Interactive HEART

Go down 
+5
Hashem Elezabi
Ahmed Youssuf
Ali
abdelrahman_elamawy
reem.karam
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
alia essam

alia essam

The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Interactive HEART   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:08 am

i miss u miss Sad
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: The Interactive HEART   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:08 am

i miss u miss Sad
Back to top Go down
mariam

mariam

PostSubject: Re: The Interactive HEART   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:11 pm

dear miss karam

should we study evaporation , condensation , dissolving , filtering , decanting, sieving , the digestive , respairatory and the circulatory system
for the exam or assements
Back to top Go down
http://..................
mariam

mariam

PostSubject: Re: The Interactive HEART   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:14 pm

OH i forgot reversible and irreversible changes
and chemical and physical changes
Back to top Go down
http://..................
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Interactive HEART   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:44 pm

Good afternoon Ms.Karam! Shall we study all the lessons we have taken from the beginning of the year? Plz reply. Have a nice day!

P.S. I miss u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much (and Omar also)

Best wishes,
Ali
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:22 pm

hi every body i miss you all so much.
guys there is a paper the school send it to me it should be send to you also on this web site. http://els-egy.com/ after 10 days you will its on it all the new things.
see you guys.
miss you miss.
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Re: The Interactive HEART   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:24 pm

Yes I saw the website too, AbdelRahman.
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:50 pm

but still there isn't anything for ebis.say said after 10 days i think.HESHAM
(MISS YOU ALL)
BEST WISHES.
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Interactive HEART   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:55 pm

What website? I can't understand anything.
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Re: The Interactive HEART   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:54 pm

Good Evening, Ali,
The website we're talking about is a website instead of: www.els-egypt.com (it's under maintenance). So the new website is: www.els-eg.com. It had the same information as the one in the News Letter which came today through the bus lady.
But AbdelRahman, I can't understand what the 10 days you're talking about are. May you please tell me what do you mean.
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:03 pm

actually hesham the website is www.els-egy.com not www.els-eg.com
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Re: The Interactive HEART   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:11 pm

I saw it on: www.els-eg.com. Now what do you mean by the 10 days, please answer.
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:32 pm

i mean hesham after 10 days the new news will come.
because if you went on the website there wasnt any ebis news so on the paper they said after ten days the news will come like the exam schedule like this.
see after holiday.
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Re: The Interactive HEART   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:34 pm

Oh! I see. Is this on: www.els-eg.com or: www.els-egy.com?
Please reply,
Thank you,
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:42 pm

hesham it supposed to be on the paper.
els-egy.com
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Re: The Interactive HEART   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:25 pm

Oh! Yes.
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

PostSubject: Re: The Interactive HEART   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:31 am

Dear Hashem ahd Abdo,
els-egy.com is a web-site for the National school and NOT for EBIS, we have our on web-site. Like a Star @ heaven pirat Like a Star @ heaven pirat Like a Star @ heaven pirat Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven pirat pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

PostSubject: Re: The Interactive HEART   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:39 am

abdelrahman_elamawy wrote:
i mean hesham after 10 days the new news will come.
because if you went on the website there wasnt any ebis news so on the paper they said after ten days the news will come like the exam schedule like this.
see after holiday.

I do not think so Abdo........"A new site will be functioning within 10 days with high efficiency in preformance........" I think the news letter is trying to inform the ELS students that their website is going to be "functioning" after 10 days............... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: The Interactive HEART   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:46 pm

i do not understand :l
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: HELLO   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:55 pm

BUT MAHMOUD ON THE PAPER THE WEBSITE WAS ELS-EGY.COM AND THERE IS NO NEW THINGS FOR EBIS BECAUSE THEY STILL DIDNT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING.
please reply

Last edited by abdelrahman_elamawy on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: The Interactive HEART   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:58 pm

BUT MAHMOUD ON THE PAPER THE WEBSITE WAS ELS-EGY.COM AND THERE IS NO NEW THINGS FOR EBIS BECAUSE THEY STILL DIDNT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING.
ummm ... huh?
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: HELLO   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:00 pm

hello every body.
alia you don't understand right.alia there was supposed to be a paper that the school send yesterday.this paper is on it that there is a knew website called www.els-egy.com this website they said on the paper there will be knew news like the exams schedule so Mahmoud is saying that we have our own website but in the paper is saying that we should see that site after 9 days and the news will come.
see you.
best wishes Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

PostSubject: Re: The Interactive HEART   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:06 pm

hello every body.
alia you don't understand right.alia there was supposed to be a paper that the school send yesterday.this paper is on it that there is a knew website called www.els-egy.com this website they said on the paper there will be knew news like the exams schedule so Mahmoud is saying that we have our own website but in the paper is saying that we should see that site after 9 days and the news will come.
see you.

Exactly Abdo! But if you look closley at the top of the paper you will see that it says ElS and not EBIS!
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: The Interactive HEART   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Mahmoud El Kadi wrote:
hello every body.
see you.

Exactly Abdo! But if you look closley at the top of the paper you will see that it says ElS and not EBIS!
but i found nothing when i went on on it :l
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: The Interactive HEART   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Mahmoud El Kadi wrote:
hello every body.
see you.

if it is really important ... can someone post it on the forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Interactive HEART   The Interactive HEART - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Interactive HEART
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next