Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link a letter to MS batte)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
omar hany9

omar hany9

an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link  a letter to MS batte) Empty
PostSubject: an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link a letter to MS batte)   an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link  a letter to MS batte) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:28 pm

Dear MS Batte

Here is My letter apologies letter Ms Batte for what we did today in class!!!

Dear Ms Batte(letter)

We are Very sorry about what we did today in class but there are some people in the class how come to school to play and some want to learn and i Know you give 3 Chances in Homework, Assignments and also behavior in class so students leave it to the last Chances but if you did only 1 chance they will behave and do H.w and Assignments in the first time and I am really sorry in what we did today in class and i also Know that you are tired from us(headache,lose your voice etc...). If you don't raise your voice they will be quite because EXAMS are 1 week and all of us want to pass but some want to pass with no putting any effort in lessons

Am i Right or wrong MS batte and year 5, If i am right plz write an apologies letter.

Good Luck

Omar Hany
Back to top Go down
aly sherien

an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link  a letter to MS batte) Empty
PostSubject: english   an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link  a letter to MS batte) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Dear MS Batte

Dear Ms Batte(letter)

We are Very sorry about what we did today in class but there are some people in the class how come to school to play and some want to learn and i Know you give 3 Chances in Homework, Assignments and also behavior in class so students leave it to the last Chances but if you did only 1 chance they will behave and do H.w and Assignments in the first time and I am really sorry in what we did today in class and i also Know that you are tired from us(headache,lose your voice etc...). If you don't raise your voice they will be quite because EXAMS are 1 week and all of us want to pass but some want to pass with no putting any effort in lessons

Am i Right or wrong MS batte and year 5, If i am right plz write an apologies letter.

Good Luck
aly sherien Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
omar hany9

omar hany9

PostSubject: Re: an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link a letter to MS batte)   an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link  a letter to MS batte) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:19 pm

aly sherien wrote:
Dear MS Batte

Dear Ms Batte(letter)

Good Luck
aly sherien Very Happy Very Happy

oh!!! YOU COPIED AND PASTED!!!!! Mad Shocked
Back to top Go down
youssefbadawi

PostSubject: Re: an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link a letter to MS batte)   an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link  a letter to MS batte) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:43 pm

I am sorry ms Batte because what happend today Embarassed Crying or Very sad . Forgive us please. It will be the last time we do that.
Back to top Go down
Nour el Hoda Adel

PostSubject: Re: an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link a letter to MS batte)   an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link  a letter to MS batte) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:44 pm

Dear miss betty we are very sory About tody in class please be happy and be sure Twisted Evil that all of as love you for ever. lol! lol! lol! queen queen queen cheers
Back to top Go down
youssef hedaya

youssef hedaya

PostSubject: Re: an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link a letter to MS batte)   an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link  a letter to MS batte) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:52 pm

dear miss batte
please keep me as a rap and i promise u that i will change all my bad behaviour by time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link a letter to MS batte)   an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link  a letter to MS batte) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:08 pm

youssef hedaya wrote:
dear miss batte
please keep me as a rap and i promise u that i will change all my bad behaviour by time.

I am sorry but you had plenty of warnings. Show me you can be a proper role model and you MAY have opportunity to be it in the latter part of the year.
Back to top Go down
omar hany9

omar hany9

PostSubject: Re: an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link a letter to MS batte)   an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link  a letter to MS batte) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Ms.Batte wrote:
youssef hedaya wrote:
dear miss batte

I am sorry but you had plenty of warnings. Show me you can be a proper role model and you MAY have opportunity to be it in the latter part of the year.

DO I get my pin tomorrow??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link a letter to MS batte)   an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link  a letter to MS batte) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:24 pm

omar hany9 wrote:
Ms.Batte wrote:
youssef hedaya wrote:
dear miss batte

DO I get my pin tomorrow??

Yes, be sure to bring your small one into school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link a letter to MS batte)   an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link  a letter to MS batte) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an apologies letter to Ms Batte (so plz write in this link a letter to MS batte)
Page 1 of 1