Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your DECEMBER 9 homework

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Your DECEMBER 9 homework Empty
PostSubject: Your DECEMBER 9 homework   Your DECEMBER 9 homework Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Your task is to rewrite the following excerpt from a different pespective.

I was heaving a massive branch on to the pile when I felt a sudden shadow come over me. An orang-utan was looking down at me from the rock above - I could not be sure it was the same one as before. He was on all fours, his great shoulders hunched, his head lowered, eyeing me slightly sideways. I dared not move. It was a stand-off, just as it had been before down on the beach.
He sat back and looked at me with mild interest for a while. Then he looked away, scratched his face nonchalantly and sloped off, stopping once to glance back at me over his shoulder before moving on into the shadow of the trees and away.

From Chapter 6

Write this in your Vocabulary/Literature Notebook.
Back to top Go down
aly sherien

PostSubject: English   Your DECEMBER 9 homework Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:02 pm

lol! lol! lol! study study study study study study
I dont anderstand what is persepective lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! :
Back to top Go down
Nour el Hoda Adel

PostSubject: Re: Your DECEMBER 9 homework   Your DECEMBER 9 homework Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:26 pm

Dear miss betty,
I had make a mistake I had made this home work on all of chapter 6 lol! lol! lol! confused confused Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your DECEMBER 9 homework   Your DECEMBER 9 homework Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:48 pm

Perspective is connected to point of view. Michael is not familiar with orangutans. He is not sure whether the animal will try to hurt him or is curious about Michael.

I want you to rewrite this as if Michael and the orangutan know each other. How would he write it if the animal was his pet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your DECEMBER 9 homework   Your DECEMBER 9 homework Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your DECEMBER 9 homework
Page 1 of 1