Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Testing the new username (me)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashem Elezabi 2

Testing the new username (me) Empty
PostSubject: Testing the new username (me)   Testing the new username (me) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Good Evening, Miss Garana,
Miss, I can't understand. You said in the E-learning for EID forum that Miss ElSioufi wants us to join the year 6 group. I don't see any difference between this and the other username I made firstly. Now I think I have two usernames for me. I named the new username "Hashem Elezabi 2". Is this what it is supposed to be. I am also testing it by posting this post to see if I had posted 1 post or the number of posts from the old username (71).
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: I'm the old username now   Testing the new username (me) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:33 pm

Good Evening, Miss Garana,
I'm now logging in by the old username. Please reply, is the other username I created supposed to be like this. Or shall I press on the Groups tab and join the Year 6 group.
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Garana

PostSubject: Re: Testing the new username (me)   Testing the new username (me) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:34 pm

Dear Hashem,
Since you have created a new user name for yourself and registered your self inside year 6. Then keep yourself logged in with the new user name . We are asking for this for 3 reasons:

1 : As to make it easier for the school to know that every body is assigned to the forum or not just by entering the group and counting the number of students in each group so we can know if some one is missing in which group he is .

2 : Some teachers could make some topics only viewable to thier year group , so no one else except people in specefic year group could see this topic .

3 : It will be easier to send a message to a year rather than the whole school , for example tomorow year 6 you have to do ..... , so we can contact year 6 only .
Mrs. Garana
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: New Username   Testing the new username (me) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:53 pm

Miss you mean that the new username is registered on year 6 and every thing is all right?
Best Wishes, and Good Night, Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Hashem Elezabi Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy farao farao farao farao farao farao king king king king king
Back to top Go down
mariam

mariam

PostSubject: Re: Testing the new username (me)   Testing the new username (me) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:58 am

so what should we do miss garana Question
Back to top Go down
http://..................
Mrs. Garana

PostSubject: Re: Testing the new username (me)   Testing the new username (me) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:47 am

Dear Mariam,
I want you to read the "Forum Registration " post on the e- learning lessons and follow the steps written to register yourself within your year group"year 6".
Mrs. Garana
Back to top Go down
mariam

mariam

PostSubject: Re: Testing the new username (me)   Testing the new username (me) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:42 pm

okay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: I think this is a good idea   Testing the new username (me) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:03 pm

Good Afternoon, miss Garana,
I think this Idea of registering in the year group is great.
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
mariam

mariam

PostSubject: Re: Testing the new username (me)   Testing the new username (me) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:32 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing the new username (me)   Testing the new username (me) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing the new username (me)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Egyptian British International School :: Year 6 :: ICT-
Jump to: