HomeSearchRegisterLog in

NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngibson

NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Empty
PostSubject: NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID   NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:44 am

The Physical Education Assignment should be completed for our return to school.

It will be found at www.mrgibson.co.uk

If you have any questions you can post them on the website and I will get back to you.

Have a good holiday,

Mr Gibson

NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Where shall we right the diary of activities and feelings   NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Good Afternoon, mr. Gibson,
In the "Health and well being diary" document you say that we must write a diary everyday for food we eat, FEELINGS AND ACTIVITIES. In the word document you only put a table for the food diary. Shall we create our own tables(one for the feelings and thoughts and one for the activities) ?
If yes, shall we print the three tables or email them.
And sorry mr. Gibson, but I opened the forum after three days from the beginning of the holiday because there was EID these days, so I couldn't start the diary from the first day, sorry. So I will submit a diary of only 1 week. Is it accepted?
Please Reply,
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
mariam

mariam

PostSubject: Re: NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID   NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:07 am

yes hashem i think so Very Happy Question
Back to top Go down
http://..................
mariam

mariam

PostSubject: Re: NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID   NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:10 pm

dear mr. gibson

is the doc. that posted it to us for EID assigments , is this the only H.W. that we are going to take in EID confused study scratch
Back to top Go down
mariam

mariam

PostSubject: Re: NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID   NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:11 pm

or there is more assigments cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ahmed Youssuf

Ahmed Youssuf

PostSubject: Re: NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID   NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:29 pm

Hi Mr.Gibson,

Thank you for the assignment it
is very interesting and easy
and I have done most of it .
Thank you,
Best wishes,

Ahmed Very Happy

P.S.: I am in Scotland (Blue House) and {IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING}
farao santa
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:41 pm

yes hesham and mariam you should do it for your own bec. mr Gibson said that in the document. cheers cheers cheers
you should do it know bec there is no time.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Thanks AbdelRahman   NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:08 pm

Thanks AbdelRahman
Back to top Go down
mariam

mariam

PostSubject: Re: NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID   NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:22 am

ok lol lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ngibson

PostSubject: Assignment   NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:34 am

Hello folks,

Well done for posting on the forum. It is good that you are helping each other out and solving problems!

Yes this is the only assignment for the break. You should bring it with you on the first time you have PE now that we are back.

Hashem, that would be fine to make up extra tables, well done.

Mr Gibson

NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Re: NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID   NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:07 am

Dear mr. Gibson,
Thank you very much, I finished the assignments
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID   NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:21 pm

Hashem Elezabi wrote:
Dear mr. Gibson,
Thank you very much, I finished the assignments
and you took a hp Smile
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:17 am

mr. gibson i am on of the guys who didnt do the homework.should i send it to you on the e-mail.
please tell the e-mail so i can send the homework.
see you after holiday guys.
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:59 pm

mr Gibson is there any homework for these few weeks Suspect Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID   NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm

abdelrahman_elamawy wrote:
mr Gibson is there any homework for these few weeks Suspect Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
i sont think so
Back to top Go down
mahmoud ehab mahmoud

mahmoud ehab mahmoud

PostSubject: Re: NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID   NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:03 am

alia essam wrote:
i sont think so

HAHAHAHA YOU WRITE I SONT THINK SO YOU CAN'T WRITE DON'T
Back to top Go down
http://www.primaryresources.co.uk//
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

PostSubject: Re: NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID   NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:23 am

mahmoud ehab mahmoud wrote:
alia essam wrote:
i sont think so

HAHAHAHA YOU WRITE I SONT THINK SO YOU CAN'T WRITE DON'T
Stop it Mahmoud...........
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID   NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Mahmoud El Kadi wrote:
mahmoud ehab mahmoud wrote:
alia essam wrote:
i sont think so

HAHAHAHA YOU WRITE I SONT THINK SO YOU CAN'T WRITE FON'T
Stop it Mahmoud...........
ummm do u see me care mahmoud :p
your just jealous cuz i have good grades in spellings, more than u :p
no effence :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID   NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW PE ASSIGNMENT DURING EID
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Egyptian British International School :: Year 6 :: Physical Education-
Jump to: