Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

year 8 videos URL and Study guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Monsieur Ibrahim

year 8 videos URL and Study guide Empty
PostSubject: year 8 videos URL and Study guide   year 8 videos URL and Study guide Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Study Guide

Bonjour mes chers élèves (Good morning dears students)
J’espère que vous allez très bien chez vous surtout après avoir mangé Fatta et La7ma, en effet, Bonne Grand Baïram. ( I wish your are well at home.)

Premièrement, vous devez télécharger vos vidéos de ce lien Internet ça sera plus facile si Vous appuyez ctrl + click gauche de la souris. (first of all you should download yours videos from this link, it will be easiest if you press ctrl + left click on the mouse)
Après avoir terminer le téléchargement s’il vous plaît mettez le en marche et regardez-le en se concentrant très bien. Regardez-le plusieurs fois. (After you finish downloading videos please put it on and Watch it many times
Et puis vous faites les fiches d’exercices attachées en pièce jointe. (And then you do the worksheets attached)

Et voilà le URL duquel vous pouvez télécharger les vidéos. (And here is the URL where you can download the videos.

http://www.4shared.com/file/157322856/82836d34/Year_8_pass_compos_rec.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/157322747/e7c32bde/year_8_limparfait.html
Back to top Go down
mahymayra

PostSubject: Re: year 8 videos URL and Study guide   year 8 videos URL and Study guide Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:21 pm

monsieur ibrahim,
we downloaded the 2videos but it plays 1 minuite and stops and during this 1 minuite no explanation
Back to top Go down
hanahesham

hanahesham

PostSubject: Re: year 8 videos URL and Study guide   year 8 videos URL and Study guide Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:41 pm

Dear Mr Ibrahim,
The 2 videos are not playing at all...Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

PostSubject: Re: year 8 videos URL and Study guide   year 8 videos URL and Study guide Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:18 pm

Hi guys,
I think that the videos in order to work you need to download K_lite codec pack. Cool

Sorry for disturbance,

Ahmed Ismail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hanahesham

hanahesham

PostSubject: Re: year 8 videos URL and Study guide   year 8 videos URL and Study guide Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:40 pm

yes Ahmed I know that and I already have it and it's not working ...I really don't now whats the problem but I think that the problem is not from my computer ....And thanks 4 telling me .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: year 8 videos URL and Study guide   year 8 videos URL and Study guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

year 8 videos URL and Study guide
Page 1 of 1