Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

History Lesson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

History Lesson Empty
PostSubject: History Lesson   History Lesson Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:20 am

Dear students,

you will find below 1 link for 1 new history lesson.please make sure to watch it carefully and if you have any questions please send me a message on the forum.

Kindly post your questions on YEAR 2 Communication Board.

Victorian Seaside
Back to top Go down
farah dawoud

History Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Lesson   History Lesson Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:12 pm

hi miss Aidros,Iam Farah I miss you very much
I do not know how to make the post card, could you please help me to make it

thank you
Farah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

History Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Victorian postcard   History Lesson Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:28 pm

Dearest Farah,

I missed you too so much...

Of course dear i can help you with the post card;

Imagine that you are living at the victorian times and that you are sending me a post card telling me the kind of activities you do and describing what you see ( bathing machines, wooden spades, metal buckets, people's clothes...etc.)

If you need anyhting else please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Mrs. Aidarous
Back to top Go down
omarash

History Lesson Empty
PostSubject: history   History Lesson Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:57 am

Hello Miss Aidarous can you tell me what to do in the low tide and high tide i forgot. farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao king king king queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen : queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen this is omar ashraf
Back to top Go down
omarash

History Lesson Empty
PostSubject: history   History Lesson Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:58 am

Hello Miss Aidarous can you tell me what to do in the low tide and high tide i forgot. farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao king king king queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen : queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen this is omar ashraf
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Aidarous

Mrs.Aidarous

History Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Lesson   History Lesson Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:18 pm

Dear Omar Ash.,

i'm not exactly sure what you mean by you forgot!!!

I gave you 2 sheets one with an image of a low tide and the other with a high tide, you were supposed to draw and write the different types of activities done during both tides.

Hope i answered your question.

Mrs. Aidarous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

History Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Lesson   History Lesson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History Lesson
Page 1 of 1