Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

International Tolerance Day Assignments...VERY IMPORTANT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jbutler

International Tolerance Day Assignments...VERY IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: International Tolerance Day Assignments...VERY IMPORTANT   International Tolerance Day Assignments...VERY IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Hi to all the Year 7 Geographers

The deadline for the submission of work for Tolerance Day is fast approaching!!!

Remember for the geography you can work as a team....as long as EVERYBODY is taking some responsibility for the work. Your work should be handed in by Monday.

I would like to see some EYE-CATCHING, accurate and informative pieces of work about your given country....both physical features and human features.

I would prefer to have a look at your workbefore our Tolerance Day, but I will also be looking on the walls of your classroom or at the powerpoint presentations you have prepared during the day on Wednesday.

REMEMBER you must come up with 10 QUESTIONS about your chosen country that will be used as a basis for the quiz onWednesday...ONLY use questions to which other studentrs can find the answers by looking at your work. The questions should also come in by MONDAYso they can be typed and photocopied.

LASTLY this is a learning experience and something you should be enjoying.....so take it in your stride.

GOOD LUCK
Ms Butler
Back to top Go down

International Tolerance Day Assignments...VERY IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1