Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Search Engine lesson in 60 Seconds .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Refaie

Mr.Refaie

Search Engine lesson in 60 Seconds . Empty
PostSubject: Search Engine lesson in 60 Seconds .   Search Engine lesson in 60 Seconds . Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:18 pm

hello every body ,

Here is an overall image for todays lesson in 60 seconds , because some people understood the whole lesson but they cannot integrate it on each other , or they cannot connect its parts , so lets start our 60 seconds count down.

60 seconds

Search engine is a website where you can search on information presented on other websites or the search engine it self " like google earth ".

50 seconds

search engines collect all this websites by search spiders "which is an automated program that explore the world wide web for all the new websites " there are some people also adding thier websites manually on search engines .

40 seconds

what search spiders do when it hit a new website ? IT TAKES THE KEYWORDS AND PUT THEM ON GOOGLE DIRECTORY WHICH IS THE JOB THAT YOU WERE DOING TODAY , YOU WERE DOING THE JOB OF SEARCH ENGINE SPIDERS Smile you opened the site , copy pasted the keywords in document , spiders do the same but paste the keywords on a document on google .

30 seconds

what happens after putting the keywords in google ? any body will go on google and search for this words , the website that were containing this keywords will appear to the user .

20 seconds

why the lesson today seems hard ? because at your age you have to be transfered from a software user to a developer . that means that all you have taken in your life till now is how to use softwares like Office , pubisher , excel , windows , photoshop , paint and so on . but you had never think about how this software is done ?

5 seconds

so today we have all learned "i hope" how Search engines are done "Phyiscally" .

Back to top Go down
http://www.ict-ebis.co.uk
Rana Mahmoud

Rana Mahmoud

PostSubject: absent   Search Engine lesson in 60 Seconds . Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:24 pm

sry mr rafie i was absent last week so please i want to know what was the hw to do it as well i have sent my proj. with the bus did u recive them ??
thnx alot Very Happy
Rana Mahmoud
Back to top Go down
Mr.Refaie

Mr.Refaie

PostSubject: Re: Search Engine lesson in 60 Seconds .   Search Engine lesson in 60 Seconds . Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:43 pm

hello rana ,

i hope you are well , we didnt take an assignment for the last lesson .

Mr. Refaie
Back to top Go down
http://www.ict-ebis.co.uk
Youssef Tawfeek

Youssef Tawfeek

PostSubject: Re: Search Engine lesson in 60 Seconds .   Search Engine lesson in 60 Seconds . Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Hello Mr. Refaie,

I was also absent at the last lesson so i don't know what do do or what we 've taken scratch

Youssef
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search Engine lesson in 60 Seconds .   Search Engine lesson in 60 Seconds . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search Engine lesson in 60 Seconds .
Page 1 of 1