Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ratio extra woprk sheet...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dinaokasha

ratio extra woprk sheet... Empty
PostSubject: ratio extra woprk sheet...   ratio extra woprk sheet... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:20 am

dearest year 7 students,
i guess u are aware of whats happening again, we dopnt know yet when we will be back, so ill give u another extra ratio and proportion sheet cause i feel u need extra practice on that, ill post it here, u can do it in an A4 lined paper and give it to me when we get back as hard copies, u always have the option to scan ur answers or write them on a word document and sent them to me...
its sad to know that im still missing lots of year7 students emails. so plz sne them as soon as u get this..
this is exercise 12D p 149... if u have the book at home then u can do it , if you dont have it ill write the questions now.... after you do your homework i can send you the model ansers.
q1. divide $100 in the ratio:
a. 2:3 b. 1:9 c. 3:7 d. 1:3 9:11

q2. there are 350 people in primary school, the ration of girls to boys is 3:2. many boys and girls are there in the school?

q3. freda has 120 CDs . the ratio of pop CDs to dance CDs is 5:7, how many of each type of CD are there?

q4. james is saving 50p coins and $1 coins. he has 75 coins, the ratio of 50p coins to $1 coins is 7:8. how much money does he have all together?? "tricky"

q5. Mr. sminth has 24 calculators in a box. the ratio of ordinary calculators to scientific calculators is 5:1. how many of each type of calculators does he have?

q6. An exam consists of three parts. A mental test, a non-calculator paper and a calculator paper. the ratio of marks for each is 1:3:4. the whole exam is worth 120 marks, how many marks does each part of the exam get?

q7. a. There are 15 bottles on the wall. the ratio of green bottles to brown bottles is 1:4. how many green bottles are there on the wall?
b. one green bottle accidentallt falls. what is the ratio of green to brown now?

q8. a. forty nine trains pass through Barnsley station each day. they go to huddersfield or leeds in the ratio 3:4. how many trais go to huddersfield?
b. one day, due to driver shortage, six of the huddersfieldtrains are cancelled and three of the leeds trains are cancelled. what is the ratio of huddersfieldtrains to leads trains that day??
Back to top Go down
Alia Zenouki

Alia Zenouki

PostSubject: Re: ratio extra woprk sheet...   ratio extra woprk sheet... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:38 pm

Is that HW is going to our final grade?
Back to top Go down
ahmedmohamed

ahmedmohamed

PostSubject: Re: ratio extra woprk sheet...   ratio extra woprk sheet... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:33 pm

hai mis i sorry for not coming for you because i finnish most of the things i am soorrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and didnt under stand the magic squar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ratio extra woprk sheet...   ratio extra woprk sheet... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ratio extra woprk sheet...
Page 1 of 1