Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

calculator notes and exericse sheet...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dinaokasha

calculator notes and exericse sheet... Empty
PostSubject: calculator notes and exericse sheet...   calculator notes and exericse sheet... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:43 am

dear studnets, as u are all aware of whats happening now, till we know for a fact when are we coming back , ill send u by e-mail the notes i have to work with calculators, i cant really post it here cause it doesnt show the fractions or many symbols, after u read the sheet i need you all to do exercise 8E p 112 , do it in an A4 lined paper and i will take it when we get back to school, im still missing a lot of year 8 emails, plz send them to me so that i can send u the worksheet.
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman el sayed

abdelrahman el sayed

PostSubject: Re: calculator notes and exericse sheet...   calculator notes and exericse sheet... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Dear miss Okasha :
The book is not with me..................It is in the lockerr................As you said before to leave it there.....but i think its my fault........... Rolling Eyes ........But i have solved all the sheets .......the 5 review sheets and the questions up there and the two sheets of multiplying and dividing decimalss
Abdelrahman El sayed
y8
Back to top Go down
dinaokasha

PostSubject: Re: calculator notes and exericse sheet...   calculator notes and exericse sheet... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:02 am

no worries kiddo, i know u did, we go back sunday and u can do it when we get back....
Back to top Go down
Youssef Tawfeek

Youssef Tawfeek

PostSubject: Re: calculator notes and exericse sheet...   calculator notes and exericse sheet... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Hello Ms. Okasha

the videos are not working, what can i do !!

youssef
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calculator notes and exericse sheet...   calculator notes and exericse sheet... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calculator notes and exericse sheet...
Page 1 of 1