Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alia essam

alia essam

COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION   COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:28 pm

i dont undersstand activity 1b???????/????
PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSE ANSWER Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Activity 1b   COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Good Evening, Alia
I miss you sooooooooooooooooo much along with the whole class, Alia. HOW'S MICKEY!!!!!!!!!
As you say (I'm not Miss Batte, but...)
Activity 1b is page two in H.W Book (Black & White). You must first review page 13 in collins primary, then read the passages in activity 1b. Next to each passage there is a box; write in it the genre and a few words to show how you knew the genre of the passage. Exercise #3 task is to chose a genre from the genres showed on page 13 and write any text or part of a story from your mind in the style of the genre you chose.
I hope this explains and clarifies. By the way, I only want to make sure that you are fine and that the work isn't capturing your time!! Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION   COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:54 pm

Hashem Elezabi wrote:
Good Evening, Alia
I miss you sooooooooooooooooo much along with the whole class, Alia. HOW'S MICKEY!!!!!!!!!
As you say (I'm not Miss Batte, but...)
Activity 1b is page two in H.W Book (Black & White). You must first review page 13 in collins primary, then read the passages in activity 1b. Next to each passage there is a box; write in it the genre and a few words to show how you knew the genre of the passage. Exercise #3 task is to chose a genre from the genres showed on page 13 and write any text or part of a story from your mind in the style of the genre you chose.
I hope this explains and clarifies. By the way, I only want to make sure that you are fine and that the work isn't capturing your time!! Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
hashem, seriously...
THANQQQQQQQQQQ
I WAS REALLY CONFUESSED AND ANGRY, but nowq i understand so... THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
i think i discribed how thankful i am... lol!
well then
Cya at skool isa
bye Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION   COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:55 pm

abdelrahman_elamawy wrote:
which homework don't you understand alia Suspect
(hi everyone)
oh and hesham should we send the homework on the email
hi Mahmoud i miss i wish im going to see in the school can you give me the websites that your talking about
Question

We will review them upon return to school
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Thank You Also   COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:05 pm

Good Evening, Alia,
I hope you had a nice day and you don't have any problems now.
Actually, you're the one who should receive the "Thank You". Cuz you're the one who made the whole idea of the forum interesting and exciting.
See yu @ school Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile lol! lol! lol! HA!HA!
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION   COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:13 pm

Ms.Batte wrote:
I am sorry Hashem, but I haven't received any attachment. Which address did you send the polished end of Dragon Claws?

I think there is a great deal of confusion regarding the assignments. You need to write another story, but this time selecting a genre of your choice, whether it be familar setting, mystery, fantasy, fairytale, science fiction.

I told you can expect to do a considerable amount of writing this year.

Please keep all rough writing in the proper notebooks.

Lets hope we are back to school soon so we can sort it all out.

Thanks for putting in so much effort.

Ms. Batte

Send it to my personal email: sbattelalima@yahoo.ca

I cannot access School account. Hope to sort the matter out tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Polished "In the Dragon's Claws"   COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:18 pm

Good Evening, Miss Batte,
I thought the email was sent successfully to your personal email. If not, we can sort that on Thursday as you say.
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Private email   COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:48 pm

I sent it to your private email. Please read my comments.

All the best,
Ms. Batte
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Something's Wrong   COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:13 pm

Good Evening, Miss Batte,
Sorry, but something is wrong. I read the private email and emailed the attachment to the other email account, not the school account: sbattelalima@yahoo.ca
I don't know what's happening but I'll try again scratch scratch I hope the next tries work. If not, we can sort that on Thursday. I have it in my copy book anyway.
Thank You,
Hashem Elezabi Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile farao
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: I'm very pleased   COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 am

Good Morning, Miss Batte,
I'm very pleased that the email was sent and was good.
Thank You,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: ask   COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:39 am

miss bate i send to you the dragon claws ending on the e-mail could you please see it Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Alternative email   COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:47 am

miss bate i send to you the dragon claws ending on the e-mail could you please see it Shocked Shocked

Please send it to my personal email address, I am unable to access the school mail.

sbattelalima@yahoo.ca
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: good morning   COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:02 pm

hello everybody
miss batte i send to you the dragon claws ending on the e-mail that you gave it to me(sbattelalima@yahoo.ca) jocolor king sunny Basketball cheers Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Laughing Wink Rolling Eyes Razz I love you
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: say something   COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:05 pm

oh miss which assignment did you send that you send to us that you told the deadline is on Thursday lol! afro flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION   COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:41 pm

oh miss which assignment did you send that you send to us that you told the deadline is on Thursday lol! afro flower

I need to make suggestions to the Word document you sent. Don't worry. Classes won't resume until Sunday. You have plenty of time.

Ms. Batte
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION   COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Ms.Batte wrote:

I need to make suggestions to the Word document you sent. Don't worry. Classes won't resume until Sunday. You have plenty of time.

Ms. Batte
what happened to the school...did it close?
plz answer
alia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION   COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:04 pm

alia essam wrote:
Ms.Batte wrote:

Ms. Batte
what happened to the school...did it close?
plz answer
alia

Alia, I am currently working on a PPT presentation for THE TIME MACHINE. My feeling is they closed school today and Saturday just to exercise Health safety.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday. Now I have learned to make videos properly, I expect to be busy this eve and coming days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION   COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COLLINS PRIMARY EXPLANATION
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2