Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Billy the Kid and Survival Story

Go down 
+2
faridaelbat
omar hany9
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Billy the Kid and Survival Story Empty
PostSubject: Billy the Kid and Survival Story   Billy the Kid and Survival Story Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:43 am

Dear students.

I will try to make a video using the Smartboard software. This portion of Collins Primary is the interactive software. The assignment is to read a highlights of his live and then write a letter to a friend summarizing what you learned in your Homework Book (the one with spiral binding).

Your survival story should go in your Grammar/Writing notebook. Please use an outline. We will peer edit your first draft on return to school. Remember writing is a process of planning, editing, revision and rewriting.

Take care
Ms. Batte
Back to top Go down
omar hany9

omar hany9

PostSubject: Re: Billy the Kid and Survival Story   Billy the Kid and Survival Story Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:41 pm

Dear Ms Battle

do i send the survival story or keep it until the school re-opens????? confused No study

omar hany
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy the Kid and Survival Story   Billy the Kid and Survival Story Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm

omar hany9 wrote:
Dear Ms Battle

do i send the survival story or keep it until the school re-opens????? confused No study

omar hany

I suggest you keep the rough draft in your notebook. We will do some peer editing before you begin your polished story.
Back to top Go down
faridaelbat

PostSubject: Re: Billy the Kid and Survival Story   Billy the Kid and Survival Story Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:02 pm

Dear s. Batty,

i hope your are fine , please i could not understand what should I do with
this story , can you please help me to be able to get it ext sunday.

God bless you ,

Farida Hossam flower
Back to top Go down
faridaelbat

PostSubject: Re: Billy the Kid and Survival Story   Billy the Kid and Survival Story Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:08 am

Dear miss batte

I hope you are fine and I want to know who is billy the kid and how I write the storyand from what book and what is the h-w book,and this do it at home or when we arive to class. Exclamation

farida hossam I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy the Kid and Survival Story   Billy the Kid and Survival Story Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:58 pm

faridaelbat wrote:
Dear miss batte

I hope you are fine and I want to know who is billy the kid and how I write the storyand from what book and what is the h-w book,and this do it at home or when we arive to class. Exclamation

farida hossam I love you

It is on the Visual software, I am going to try to make a recording and post this afternoon. Some visual recordings are too large to up load to Youtube and on occasion, Youtube breaks down.

If I am unsuccessful, we will do this in class this coming week.

See ya
Ms. Batte
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Part 1 Billy the Kid Video Recording   Billy the Kid and Survival Story Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Part 2 Billy the Kid recording   Billy the Kid and Survival Story Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Tasks

1. Answer Questions for Billy the Kid. PCM 1d
2. Write a letter to Billy the Kid (Photocopied Homework Book)
Back to top Go down
alimohamed

alimohamed

PostSubject: Re: Billy the Kid and Survival Story   Billy the Kid and Survival Story Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:19 pm

dear ms bate

ican't see any word and i can't hear you in proper hearing but there is another proplem that how are the riting letter were and how
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy the Kid and Survival Story   Billy the Kid and Survival Story Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:06 pm

alimohamed wrote:
dear ms bate

ican't see any word and i can't hear you in proper hearing but there is another proplem that how are the riting letter were and how

Can you change the font? If unsuccessful, we will try again in school tomorrow. I only ask you stay on task!
Back to top Go down
heba gamil

PostSubject: Re: Billy the Kid and Survival Story   Billy the Kid and Survival Story Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:28 am

do the kids come today out of uniform
Back to top Go down
youssef hedaya

youssef hedaya

PostSubject: Re: Billy the Kid and Survival Story   Billy the Kid and Survival Story Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:13 pm

dear mrs.batte

please read my survival story
and coment

regards

youssef hedaya Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy the Kid and Survival Story   Billy the Kid and Survival Story Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Youssef. It's been a long day. I prefer to mark creative writing when I am fresh. Will definitely mark it tomorrow and return to you on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
alimohamed

alimohamed

PostSubject: Re: Billy the Kid and Survival Story   Billy the Kid and Survival Story Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:45 pm

the surival story ican't doit for tomorrow canyou
give me anther chance please and what we will
write about an adventure story can you say this
tomorrow morning i want to know more information
can say this in the litercy lesson

ali mohamed No Sad Sad Shocked No
Back to top Go down
nareeman

nareeman

PostSubject: Re: Billy the Kid and Survival Story   Billy the Kid and Survival Story Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:52 pm

hllow mis batty i'm nareeman mis batty did you give us a h.w today becase i'm very seriesBilly the Kid and Survival Story Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: One last chance   Billy the Kid and Survival Story Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:43 pm

My plan is to work on the novel and walk through Survival story expectations.

We also need to make sure you have completed International day assignment.
Back to top Go down
heba gamil

PostSubject: Re: Billy the Kid and Survival Story   Billy the Kid and Survival Story Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:05 am

hi,
where is the sheets of this story ! please send me a copy of the scheduale as youssef bag is a disaster he takes everything everyday.

Thx, Heba
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy the Kid and Survival Story   Billy the Kid and Survival Story Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:34 am

nareeman wrote:
hllow mis batty i'm nareeman mis batty did you give us a h.w today becase i'm very seriesBilly the Kid and Survival Story Suspect

You were to finish your survival story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billy the Kid and Survival Story   Billy the Kid and Survival Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billy the Kid and Survival Story
Page 1 of 1