Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Ms. Harkin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selim Salem

Selim Salem

To Ms. Harkin Empty
PostSubject: To Ms. Harkin   To Ms. Harkin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:22 pm

Dear Ms. Hakin,

I wish you are ok. I would like to ask you a favor and I wish also you will answer me this time as you are always not answering my message.

My son is not informing me about anything in class and I am confused about the books and he can not recognize the literacy book from the geography book, maybe my son is having a problem but I need your help to help him.

I had the English study guide sent by you and we have to review from the worksheets, he had only 3 worksheets. World level booklet which I am not able to recognize it, is it the one copied starting from page 12 and first page is written This was me "I don't think".

Regarding the pupil book 1C, I found it but before the exam I want to inform you that my son level will never be able to write a play by himself.

I am going to search on the internet for some exercises on the nouns, vowels and prepositions to study for him until you guide me today where is the book and other worksheets.

Thank you for your help.

Samah
Selim's mum
Back to top Go down
Ms. Harkin

Ms. Harkin

To Ms. Harkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Ms. Harkin   To Ms. Harkin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:32 am

Hi Sameh,

I always try to reply to all messages I am sorry if I have NOT replied to your mesages I don't know how this has happened.

The Developing Literacy is a booklet with all of the worksheets that we have covered this term. It has 'Developing Literacy' written on the front page. The only workbook that does not have a title cover is the History booklet.

All worksheets that you need SHOULD be in these booklets.

Also we have written and performed this play together in class. So he should know exactly what to do.

I hope this helps.

Ms. Harkin
Back to top Go down
Selim Salem

Selim Salem

To Ms. Harkin Empty
PostSubject: To Ms. Harkin   To Ms. Harkin Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:24 pm

Dear Ms. Harkin,

I couldn't find the dictionary, can you please advise where i can buy and you would like them to have it with them in class or at home. We had another one at home.

Thanks
Samah Selim's mum
Back to top Go down
Ms. Harkin

Ms. Harkin

To Ms. Harkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Ms. Harkin   To Ms. Harkin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:46 am

I was told at the beginning of the year that it was available in Samir & Ali. I would like it if they had their own dictionary in school as I am trying to encourage them to use dictionaries in school.

Ms. Harkin
Back to top Go down
Selim Salem

Selim Salem

To Ms. Harkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Ms. Harkin   To Ms. Harkin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Unfortunately it is not available in Samir and Ali or Bakier, I tried in 3 different other places in Maadi. He will be using his dictionary until I will find Collins Junior.

Regards
Samah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Ms. Harkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Ms. Harkin   To Ms. Harkin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Ms. Harkin
Page 1 of 1